Top 10 rookies-Bills have 2!

Dablitzkrieg

2 minutes ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

Pretty cool seeing Darius Leonard and Fred Warner at 1 and 2. Bills were very hot for them in the Draft.

I really wanted Fred Warner. He is going to be a good one.

Interesting to see that Josh is the only QB on the list (over Darnold) as of now. I think that's fair too. Baker will be chasing him down soon I'd bet.

1 hour ago, Juice_32 said:

Interesting to see that Josh is the only QB on the list (over Darnold) as of now. I think that's fair too. Baker will be chasing him down soon I'd bet.

Baker is just levels above to be honest and I have him favorite for OROY right now.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

Pretty cool seeing Darius Leonard and Fred Warner at 1 and 2. Bills were very hot for them in the Draft.

I really liked both of these guys. It was tough to sit and watch them go to other teams, but I'm happy with the moves we made in the first round.

Trust the process....:)

Seriously though....this draft has a chance to be one of the best bills drafts ever....and after plucking Tre, Dawkins, and Milano....90 million in cap space....and another 10 picks coming up.....

Looking forward to seeing what this team does going forward.

15 minutes ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

Baker is just levels above to be honest and I have him favorite for OROY right now.

He needs more playing time...he will get there

There are going to be like 4 qbs that come out of this draft as legit starters in the NFL......I know that some dont agree with the way the bills did it the last 2 years because fans didnt get THEIR guy.....the the important thing is they got what they needed not what fans wanted......

And to the fans that just want to see a good team take the field.....it looks like they are getting EXACTLY what they wanted

1 hour ago, Juice_32 said:

I liked Warner, I loved Leonard. Think both have a chance to be really good.

1 hour ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

Fred Warner is a stud, and a steal in the 3rd. Very instinctive player. Foster came back and the 49ers kept Warner on the field, and continued to let him "call" the defense (from what I could tell).

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

Not sure if Edmunds is super deserving of this, or if it’s about the name and age thing. He’s been hot and cold.

It's sort of hinted in the piece, but a big part of it is his leadership at such an early stage of his career, and the fact that as he has looked more confident as the captain of the D, the whole unit has played better (and not just better, but have played like a top defense).

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Not sure if Edmunds is super deserving of this, or if it’s about the name and age thing. He’s been hot and cold.

NFL.com has no reason to pimp Bills players.  So there must be something to this.

56 minutes ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

Give Allen Mayfield's receivers.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

NFL.com has no reason to pimp Bills players.  So there must be something to this.

It's ESPN, actually, and he may be deserving, it just caught me as unusual. Just because they don't want to boost bills players, doesn't mean they aren't lazy enough to pick names out of the hat. 

The thing with Josh is that it's going to be a roller coaster for a while.  He is going to have good plays and bad plays - when he starts reducing the bad plays is when he will have arrived.

I actually got to watch some of Baker's game - he sure looks to be legit.  I can't worry about that - we didn't have an opportunity to draft him (or Darnold) in terms of thinking we picked poorly.  Josh was worth what we gave up to get him in my view.  and I prefer him to Rosen, although we're going to see all of them on the field this season and watch how they all evolve.

Really glad to see Edmunds making improvements and showing up on this list.  He's also going to have good plays and bad plays - and again seeing fewer bad plays is what we expect.