Matt Milano named AFC Defensive Player of the Week

YoloinOhio

13 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Is that not allowed? I was under the impression that (a) this was a discussion board, (b) this is a thread about the defensive player of the week, (c) which defensive player had the greatest impact is a legitimate discussion, and, therefore, (d) it would be appropriate for people to engage in that discussion in this thread.

Silly me.

the topic is 

if you want to start a thread sating you feel otherwise feel free.   

Staying on topic is a rule here.   I don't make them up.   I try to follow them 

4 tackles 4 assists 1 sack 2 PDef 1 INT.  

Bills Today: Matt Milano credits teammates for career day

xvfhdzn18zfuhxvdgqv3.jpg

Linebacker Matt Milano was perhaps the Bills’ standout defensive player in the victory.

The sophomore made an impact in nearly every possible way.

He recorded a sack.

He deflected two passes.

He even intercepted a pass while laying on his back.

Milano’s performance in Buffalo’s victory was extremely impressive.

However, the former Boston College Eagle isn’t willing to take full credit for his strong outing.

“It felt good,” Milano said. “You know, just playing together as a team. Without Tremaine [Edmunds], I wouldn’t have had that pick. Without whoever else, I wouldn’t have had that sack. It just feels good to finally get a win under our belt.”

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

the topic is 

if you want to start a thread sating you feel otherwise feel free.   

Staying on topic is a rule here.   I don't make them up.   I try to follow them 

You might be right if the thread title was something like, "Matt Milano named AFC Defensive Player of the week and you are not allowed to post any opinion on the topic other than you whole heartedly agree with the award and would fight to the death against any notion he was not, hands down, the best defensive player in the NFL"

Otherwise, your assertion is beyond ridiculous

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

What gives me confidence in the FO is the selections of White, Dawkins, Milano, Allen, and Edmunds.

Solid young core we are starting to develop.

What’s plagued the Bills for years is the inability to draft good players.

Edited by McBean
  • Like (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

You might be right if the thread title was something like, "Matt Milano named AFC Defensive Player of the week and you are not allowed to post any opinion on the topic other than you whole heartedly agree with the award and would fight to the death against any notion he was not, hands down, the best defensive player in the NFL"

Otherwise, your assertion is beyond ridiculous

thanks for the continued derailment of the thread   and I see the guy who started it liked your post 

26CornerBlitz reacted to this.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Well earned, but I would have voted for Jerry Hughes.

Hughes ruined the Vikings game plan. It's been a long time (Bruce?) since I can remember one Bills defender affecting a game like that. JH dominated that game from start to finish.

Just now, Juice_32 said:

Hughes ruined the Vikings game plan. It's been a long time (Bruce?) since I can remember one Bills defender affecting a game like that. JH dominated that game from start to finish.

Absolutely! He was a one man wrecking crew all game long.  Kudos to Milano nonetheless for an excellent game.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

thanks for the continued derailment of the thread   and I see the guy who started it liked your post 

26CornerBlitz reacted to this.

OK, try to follow:

(1)  The thread is about Matt Milano and the AFC defense of player of the week award 

(2)  any discussion about Matt Milano or the AFC defensive player of the week award (i.e.; he deserved it, he didn’t deserve it, someone else might have deserved it) is well within the thread topic.

BTW,  Milano could have deserved it and another player could have deserved it. The two ideas are not mutually exclusive - it is an award based on subjective criteria.

If you are getting this upset over somebody in the thread suggesting Hughes would have been a better choice, then, maybe, you should take a break from this forum for the sake of your mental health.

• Thank you (+1) 2