Matt Milano named AFC Defensive Player of the Week

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Matt gets an award and someone says it should have been someone else 

what a fanbase 

It is just impressive that there is actually a discussion on which Bills player should have won the award - and you could make a case for 3-4 players...

• Like (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

Nice.  And drafted using the pick the Bills got from the Cheaters for "stealing" Gillislee away from them. :thumbsup:

Ha. Nice.

I didn't even put that together.

Even more perfect since Gillie got cut from the Pats*. Not because he got cut, I like the guy; but it should quell any more complaints about MG's leaving.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

To my point. Congrats to Milano nonetheless.

True, Jerry was a man possessed, but you know stat lines are what win these national awards. Same reason Josh can't win anything this week, his stats were not impressive out-of-context.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

The entire defense played lights out. 

But the OP is about the guy that won it. 

Are you Milano's dad? Nobody is saying he didn't deserve it. People are just saying that the award could have gone to one of several Bills' players.  I didn't know that the only reply allowed in this thread is, "Congratulations Matt."

Congratulations Matt!

I too would give it to Hughes, but still, great thing and congrats to him! It was fun to watch him. Though when he slammed Cousins I was sure he'd get the RTP call. Glad he didn't, it was a highlight moment for sure. 

What I can't wait to see, say in the next 3 games, is who are the "real Bills"? The first 6 quarter doormats Bills or the destroyers of the last 6?

We all hope it wasn't a fluke but what's to come! Sure there were tons of lucky bounces that won't happen like that often, but the relentless pressure was real. Great coverage too. No Gaines and Davis and it didn't show. Poyer and Hyde were also back to form. 

2 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Are you Milano's dad? Nobody is saying he didn't deserve it. People are just saying that the award could have gone to one of several Bills' players.  I didn't know that the only reply allowed in this thread is, "Congratulations Matt."

Congratulations Matt!

Consider the source.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Congratulations Matt!

I would have voted for X    

yeah it kind of says that 

Sincerely 

Mr Milano 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I would have voted for X    

yeah it kind of says that 

Sincerely 

Mr Milano 

Is that not allowed? I was under the impression that (a) this was a discussion board, (b) this is a thread about the defensive player of the week, (c) which defensive player had the greatest impact is a legitimate discussion, and, therefore, (d) it would be appropriate for people to engage in that discussion in this thread.

Silly me.