Rodak: Don't Point to the Vontae Davis Exit as the Reason for the Bills' Defensive U-Turn

26CornerBlitz

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Rodak: Don't Point to the Vontae Davis Exit as the Reason for the Bills' Defensive U-Turn

I hope Vontae isn't feeling self important over the turn of events.  I hope Rodak isn't feeling an inflated ego for even bringing up the notion..  Aren't there real things he could report on, like how Buffalo was able to trade away a worthless lineman and sign a free agent who could probably be as productive?

Where would be be as a fan base without all of Rodaks compelling thoughts and hard hitting articles?! Mike Rodak is a national treasure and we as Bills fans are the luckiest fan base in the world to be able to not click on his "well thought out" takes on everything New Engl.... I mean Buffalo Bills :) 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..just a bit confusing how Frazier coached defense was so porous and then he suddenly has an " Vikes epiphany", earning a game ball from McD.....

OldTimeAFLGuy, we always think the same; must be the AFL influence and the really bad days for the Bills of yesteryear!