Peter Schrager: Buffalo Bills are no punch line Kay Adams on Josh

1 minute ago, Soda Popinski said:

as long as we see him making the right decisions with the ball and putting it where it should be I'm fine with this being  a growing year.   Any FA wrs that see those deep balls hitting their target regularly have to consider Buffalo.   

As JA progresses the mix of lots of cap space and the desire to be with a QB of his skill set will draw the best offensive FA to Buffalo and in conjunction with our 10 draft pick, we will see a major positive roster shuffle next year on the offensive side of the ball.

Kind of covered here. 

22 minutes ago, Soda Popinski said:

I think people are going to come around on Allen the more he plays and gets better.   

Playing smart and not taking risks should help Josh.  

Joshmania is creeping up up on me big time.  Trying to keep the excitement tempered for now. 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

On 9/26/2018 at 4:55 PM, eball said:

This is not directed specifically at you, but we all know that even if the Bills put together four or five in a row there will still be fans who say, "yeah, but let's see how they do in the 2nd half of the year."

Right, and you know why, correct? 

2008 (5-1 start, finished 7-9) and 2011 (5-2 start, finished 6-10) left many of us with BBBFS (Buffalo Bills Battered Fan Syndrome). 

First Edwards looked good and we were like "oh, GREAT, finally we have a QB!"

Then Fitz looked really good and the Bills gave him a big contract and we werelike "no really, this time, oh GREAT, finally we have a QB!"

So yeah, you can direct it at me.  "My, my, my Once Bitten Twice Shy Baby". 

I'm enjoying Allen, but I'm living in the moment. 

I'm not gonna proclaim him "the Man" and "the Franchise" and "Allen >>> Cousins" until he continues his improvement through the season and comes back better next year after teams get bunches of tape on him.

And at a guess, the same folks who are all "the Man" "the Franchise" "Allen >>> Cousins" might be the first in line to throw "Allen sucks!" "He's terrible!" "Bills thought they were smarter than all the analytics guys, now look" type stones when Allen hits some rookie or 2nd year bumps and the wheels come off.

52 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Yessir 

Cam like but a better passer would be nice.    I believe that’s Cams biggest knock.  

The Carolina connection thing again?

I think he was billed as a poor man's Cam Newton.. Same accuracy issues and not as athletic or strong. 

I think against the Vikings he showed he's just as physical and athletic as Cam.  If he can maintain the accuracy he showed against the Vikings then he could be bettet than Cam, if not then he's a lot like Cam.

I definitely think seeing Josh being a mirror image of Cam shows that's their ideal as far as what they want in a QB.