Peter Schrager: Buffalo Bills are no punch line Kay Adams on Josh

4 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Nice to hear but one game does not make a season.  Let’s hope there are positive steps forward each week with a strong finish at the end of the season.

truer words, my friend. but what we saw in this one game was more than just the sun shining on the dog's behind (i hope). i think most of us were all set for the up and down season with the rookie qb to see what we've got. and last week's game showed us that this kid has got a whole lot of "want to". i am still fully expecting a roller coaster ride this season, full of ups and downs. but i think we could be in for one helluva ride!

2 hours ago, FearLess Price said:

That show likes us despite the boneheaded mistakes the FO makes. I always light up a joint and watch the replay on youtube when i get out of work. Its become a ritual. Sometimes i just drool at Kay Adams sometimes the show is really good.

Image result for boring gif

The team is a work in progress. Don't be that guy who criticizes everything before we know what the finished product is. 

Edited by ProcessAccepted
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

I like that damn show and no one is gonna ruin it for me!!

10 minutes ago, swnybillsfan said:

truer words, my friend. but what we saw in this one game was more than just the sun shining on the dog's behind (i hope). i think most of us were all set for the up and down season with the rookie qb to see what we've got. and last week's game showed us that this kid has got a whole lot of "want to". i am still fully expecting a roller coaster ride this season, full of ups and downs. but i think we could be in for one helluva ride!

Kids a gamer for sure. He became the offense

4 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

The team is a work in progress. Don't be that guy who criticizes everything before we know what the finished product is. 

My comment was in reference to the Peterman debacle and not bringing in more wr and ol help. They def earned that crticism. Look at all the weapons the browns got for Mayfield.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

I like that damn show and no one is gonna ruin it for me!!

My comment was in reference to the Peterman debacle and not bringing in more wr and ol help. They def earned that crticism. Look at all the weapons the browns got for Mayfield.

GMFB will trash the Bills when they deserve it, but they do it because that know what they are talking about.  

Schrager is the guy I like the least 

9 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

it seems he was out to prove that he wants to win, and will do whatever he can to help the team. i think his performance went a long way, not just with the fans and media, but with his teammates.

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

GMFB will trash the Bills when they deserve it, but they do it because that know what they are talking about.  

Schrager is the guy I like the least 

Bro Schrager is such a stan for Mahomes it borders on the strange side. Like really strange.

Schrager travels in so many NFL circles he usualy has the breaking news before most tho.

Kyle makes me laugh reminds me of my buddy wen he gets a hold of the booger sugar.

Nates funny sometimes.

He could probobly play QB better than our Nate too.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, swnybillsfan said:

it seems he was out to prove that he wants to win, and will do whatever he can to help the team. i think his performance went a long way, not just with the fans and media, but with his teammates.

Most def. This is Josh Allens team. Gone are the days of Tyrod, Pick5Petey, and the Joe Webb package.

We actually have a QB now. Youre right, He won the team over with all the heart he showed that game. They will play hard for him.

1 minute ago, FearLess Price said:

Most def. This is Josh Allens team. Gone are the days of Tyrod, Pick5Petey, and the Joe Webb package.

We actually have a QB now. Youre right, He won the team over with all the heart he showed that game. They will play hard for him.

i won't go as far as to say we have our franchise guy for the next 15 years, but it definitely feels different than it has with the last few possibilities. the talent is there, there is no denying. but the impressive thing is that he seems to be getting better and learning from mistakes. and then there are the jaw dropping plays. can't wait 'til he makes a couple of those plays with his arm. although, he could already have a couple with a little help from his receivers.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, swnybillsfan said:

i won't go as far as to say we have our franchise guy for the next 15 years, but it definitely feels different than it has with the last few possibilities. the talent is there, there is no denying. but the impressive thing is that he seems to be getting better and learning from mistakes. and then there are the jaw dropping plays. can't wait 'til he makes a couple of those plays with his arm. although, he could already have a couple with a little help from his receivers.

Josh was one of the QB’s I wanted the Bills to draft.  

Every week he’s improved and if it continues he could be THAT guy 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Nice to hear but one game does not make a season.  Let’s hope there are positive steps forward each week with a strong finish at the end of the season.

This is not directed specifically at you, but we all know that even if the Bills put together four or five in a row there will still be fans who say, "yeah, but let's see how they do in the 2nd half of the year."

On Good Morning Football Peter Schraeger gave Josh Allen the players he's most excited to see on Sunday.

Then he followed that up by talking about his great skill set and how he may be the best of this years rookie class of QB's.

JA getting lots of respect and props

Just now, Doc said:

Unfortunately improving the personnel around him will take another year.

as long as we see him making the right decisions with the ball and putting it where it should be I'm fine with this being  a growing year.   Any FA wrs that see those deep balls hitting their target regularly have to consider Buffalo.   

• Like (+1) 1