Trade for Sam Bradford?

GoodHands15

1 minute ago, Drunken Pygmy Goat said:

IDK...AJMac did mentor a "project" into a "superman" 

Fixed it for ya? And everyone else

Nope. That doesn't come close to properly reflecting how I feel. Why would anyone want Sam I suck so bad Bradford to come here? Didn't want him in the offseason and certainly don't want him now. It's like watching paint dry while someone repeatedly rakes their fingers down a chalkboard and screams J-E-T-S  JETS, JETS, JETS at you over and over again with a megaphone from two feet away. Ef that.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

Nope. That doesn't come close to properly reflecting how I feel. 

Clearly...

8 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

It's like watching paint dry while someone repeatedly rakes their fingers down a chalkboard and screams J-E-T-S  JETS, JETS, JETS at you over and over again with a megaphone from two feet away. Ef that.

If there's a hell on earth, this may be it.

10 minutes ago, Lfod said:

I think the idea of a better back up isn't a bad one. I just think it will be a no name emergency type thing. 

Peterman/Fales just has a fitting sound to it.

Edited by Drunken Pygmy Goat
  • Haha (+1) 1

I don't want a super expensive backup QB who has recently been playing like crap and has a novel sized injury history.

Seriously, Bradford has extorted more money out of this league than any player I can remember.

3 hours ago, Drunken Pygmy Goat said:

Nah. Ride or die this season with Allen. This isn't a contending team, so keep the draft picks. If Allen gets hurt, we may be subjected to more NP, and a street FA will be signed, but it will likely result in a better draft position. 

IMO a team should trade away picks for immediate, "impactful" help at QB only if the team has a shot at conteding. 

I think this is the way Bills management is going.  Allen or bust! If Allen gets hurt pick up a FA and see if he is worth keeping next season.  We need the draft picks. 

Most teams are structured in such a manner that if the starting QB goes down for an appreciable amount of time, the season is forfeited.  And most teams seem OK with that arrangement. 

We could still benefit from a better backup however.

Peterman is not really a backup caliber player.  He is more of a #3.

4 hours ago, GoodHands15 said:

Make no mistake. Bradford’s one of the smarter qbs in the nfl imo.

He mentored Carson Wentz didn’t he?

Carson wentz started right away.  I think this whole “mentoring thing” is a little overrated, that is what coaches are for 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, GoodHands15 said:

Hey guys. Quick thought to think.

Fiscally irrisponsibe to trade for Sam Bradford since JA on rookie deal?

SB>NP

SB$=AJM$

SbContractLength=1

Plus we could always sell Bradford if someone else needs to buy him.

Bad idea?

I get Nate Peterman knows x’s and o’s but I’d like to think Bradford could teach.

Why would any other team want him....why would the Bills want him......do you watch him play....he is awful

No, no, no, no. 

Of course Sam Bradford is better than Nathan Peterman. There are QBs who have been retired a decade who are better than him. 

But can we stop proposing giving up assets for sticking plasters? It is not a good idea at wide receiver, nor at Quarterback. 

I would bring a guy off the street to replace Nate - even if Matt Moore is done there are other guys out there - hell Bryce Petty is an upgrade on Nathan Peterman. 

But keep our assets. They are vital for building this team around Josh and the other young pieces we have. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Rochesterfan said:

Not something I want to see.  Bradford is not good and very expensive.  Rather see a cheap deal for Moore  than see them waste a pick and money on Bradford.

Huge No Thanks!!

At this point I would like to just bring in Derek Anderson to support the rookie QB. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, GoodHands15 said:

Hey guys. Quick thought to think.

Fiscally irrisponsibe to trade for Sam Bradford since JA on rookie deal?

SB>NP

SB$=AJM$

SbContractLength=1

Plus we could always sell Bradford if someone else needs to buy him.

Bad idea?

I get Nate Peterman knows x’s and o’s but I’d like to think Bradford could teach.

....shipped in three boxes......assembly required...............