Amazon TNF Crew

/dev/null

2 hours ago, joesixpack said:

We've already had Beth Mowins to prove that's an unlikely outcome.

I agree with you about Mowins; I was not a fan at all. Still doesn’t mean a couple of other ladies can’t come in and do much better.

The track record is bad so far, but that track is short. Just Mowins basically. We’ll see I have prime so I am gonna listen to them just out of curiosity. But you may well be right.

Just now, JoPar_v2 said:

I agree with you about Mowins; I was not a fan at all. Still doesn’t mean a couple of other ladies can’t come in and do much better.

The track record is bad so far, but that track is short. Just Mowins basically. We’ll see I have prime so I am gonna listen to them just out of curiosity. But you may well be right.

Not a Yankees fan I take it.

• Haha (+1) 1

I think it obvious you must  have junk to tell me its 3rd and 3, we are going 4 wideouts, the score, whether that replay should be reviewed or we are in dime or nickel, team A is shutting down/getting shredded by team Bs defense/offense., this player is getting face planted like Conte,, injuries, etc.    After all I played JV for a team  in the suburbs back in the day.

Feel like I'm in part 3 of grumpy old men. 

Edited by billsfan714
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I saw that, but I usually can't stand their announcers....I might try both and see which announcers are less loathesome

That's what I plan on doing. I'll give them and Amazon a shot to see if I notice any difference in production. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

It really sucks, because I enjoy John Sterling.

I just can't STAND Waldman's voice.

I get ya. I agree. As far as the football goes I am gonna give them a chance. Haven’t been a fan so far but I hate most of the male commentators too. I like Romo that’s about it.

• Like (+1) 2

15 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Gone are the days of Pat Summerall, John Madden, Howard Cosell and even Greg Gumbel. The new age announcers are mediocre compared to the classics. Give the ladies a chance...they can’t do any worse. For God sakes though, would someone get Michael Irvin off stage!

And yet, I gurantee you, if social media was then, as it is now, everybody would think these guys were all horrible too.  

8 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Like I said, " knowing as  I do that it shall sail over the head, out of reach like that Fitz pass to Terrell Edmunds - I mean, Mike Evans "

Howdy, Mike.

No, it didn't go over my head, know exactly what that video is trying to accomplish, but it fails to do so IMO.

While the Rams and Vikings traded points during the 38-31 Los Angeles victory, I was flipping streams Thursday night. Back in the day, Thursday Night Football was the hardest-to-find NFL telecast, isolated on NFL Network. But with FOX beginning its five-year ownership of the series, fans could watch on that channel, on NFL Network, on the NFL and Yahoo Sports apps, on Amazon’s Prime Video service or on Twitch—and each of those last two options came with different versions, too. Here’s how I thought it all played out.

HANNAH STORM AND ANDREA KREMER’S HISTORIC, FLAWED DEBUT

“We've covered the league for a long time, but never quite like this,” Hannah Storm said at the top of Thursday’s broadcast, the first NFL game called by an all-female duo. “And Andrea, there is no turning back now.”

The most visible complaints online about Storm and Kremer’s debut revolved around struggles to find their offering. Amazon added a link to a how-to guide on its TNF page, but its decision to include Storm-Kremer only as an audio option with the other languages still drew criticism. Without building a custom switcher, I’m not sure what else the company can do, but I would expect even clearer promos and signage around the player next week.
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

On 9/25/2018 at 8:16 PM, PeterDude said:

What is with this all female crap lately?  Ghostbusters, Oceans 8, the next Terminator film, Captain Marvel... All female announcers for a game that is 100% men.  WTF is going on? 

Aww don't worry baby. This won't last. Soon we'll be back to raping and discriminating just like you like it.

45 minutes ago, MPT said:

Aww don't worry baby. This won't last. Soon we'll be back to raping and discriminating just like you like it.

Yeah, because that's what I said...  #metoo will reach the crying wolf stage pretty soon, then women with legitimate cases will be ignored.  SJW's are very destructive.

Edited by PeterDude

On 9/25/2018 at 8:16 PM, PeterDude said:

What is with this all female crap lately?  Ghostbusters, Oceans 8, the next Terminator film, Captain Marvel... All female announcers for a game that is 100% men.  WTF is going on? 

It’s “anchor—man” not “anchor—lady,” and that’s a scientific fact!