Lost Garropolo any suggestions

Davealan74

I lost Garoppolo and I have Keenum. My team is a beast and Im 3-0. I think The qb position will be my Achilles heel and ruin everything if i dont make the right decision. Should i go week to week and hope for match ups or stick with one of the guys below? I was kinda feeling Tannnehill but its a divisional match up against the pats and Brady is pissed and will probably take it out on Miami. Im kinda down on flacco, bortles and manning can ruin a fantasy day in one quarter. Was thinking of putting stock in one of the youngsters. Any way I appreciate and info you give. Thanks

Tannehill

Flacco

Bortles

Allen

Manning

Trubisky

Mariota

Mayfield

18 hours ago, Buftex said:

I'd go with Tannehill, Flacco or Mayfield...in that order.  Tepting to snag Allen, but his receivers are not reliable enough.

Tannehill and Flacco are the best choices. Tanny is having himself a revival this season and the Ravens offense is better than expected.

Would love to sneak Allen onto the roster and see him break out but I wanna see one more week of him before dropping someone. The running aspect could be huge. 

Edited by Big C

I'd go with Flacco, personally.  Dolphins have faced bad competition thus far and I think it's hard to count on Tannehill vs decent teams.  The two rookies could be good, but it is likely too early to count on them reliably.  Maybe stash one of the rookies and pick up Flacco to start for now?  Flacco's floor is higher than the others, IMO. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.