Is Thad Brown the dumbest Bills media personality?

HappyDays

I can agree that Peterman probably hits the routine, as designed plays. Swing passes and a couple screens. 

But, I don't think Thad takes into account that Minnesota would've had a completely different game plan for Peterman because he's not a threat to run. 

And I don't think Peterman has the improv skills Josh has. Doubt he rolls out and throws across his body to hit Ivory like JA did.

And yeah, it's one game, solid game plan and I'm sure we'll see some flops from JA as we roll on. But as long as I'm seeing progress, it's all good. Even in a loss, it's good. 

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Am I still campaigning against the fact that the worst Quarterback I have ever seen take a regular season snap in the NFL is on this roster and is 1 play away from going in? Yes. Yes I am. 

When you were rating qbs with your outlier approach to grading you had some glaring misses . Didn't you have a third round grade on Josh Allen when the qb needy teams pegged him as first round talent? And weren't you also dismissive of Mahomes? :devil:

Peterman, a fifth round selection, was at best considered as a backup qb. That's what he is.  You need to let it go. Your obsession is become a neurosis. 

https://www.bing.com/search?q=song+let+it+go&form=EDGHPT&qs=PF&cvid=63602187aedd42819f6bfedbedf52da0&cc=US&setlang=en-US&PC=HCTS

16 minutes ago, JohnC said:

When you were rating qbs with your outlier approach to grading you had some glaring misses . Didn't you have a third round grade on Josh Allen when the qb needy teams pegged him as first round talent? And weren't you also dismissive of Mahomes? :devil:

Peterman, a fifth round selection, was at best considered as a backup qb. That's what he is.  You need to let it go. Your obsession is become a neurosis. 

https://www.bing.com/search?q=song+let+it+go&form=EDGHPT&qs=PF&cvid=63602187aedd42819f6bfedbedf52da0&cc=US&setlang=en-US&PC=HCTS

No, Gunner is right. He shouldn't even be in the league. Two of the worst performances in the history of the league. Two of them. Out of two (I'm not counting the snow game where you couldn't say anything about any player on either team as far as skill goes).

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

No, Gunner is right. He shouldn't even be in the league. Two of the worst performances in the history of the league. Two of them. Out of two (I'm not counting the snow game where you couldn't say anything about any player on either team as far as skill goes).

Gunner is obsessing on a backup qb who can be easily replaced. The Bills have bigger and more important issues to focus on such as the OL and receiving corps. I doubt that Peterman is going to be replaced this season. For a player who is so inconsequential a lot of energy is expelled being bothered by his presence on the roster. I consider him to be an acceptable backup for the time being. For the long run that is another matter. But for now he being on the roster is not worth the anxious energy he is putting into it. Peterman is gong to be on the team for the rest of the year. Why be so bothered by it? 

3 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Gunner is obsessing on a backup qb who can be easily replaced. The Bills have bigger and more important issues to focus on such as the OL and receiving corps. I doubt that Peterman is going to be replaced this season. For a player who is so inconsequential a lot of energy is expelled being bothered by his presence on the roster. I consider him to be an acceptable backup for the time being. For the long run that is another matter. But for now he being on the roster is not worth the anxious energy he is putting into it. Peterman is gong to be on the team for the rest of the year. Why be so bothered by it? 

Because it costs us wins? That seems such a petty reason, huh? 

At this point I wouldn't back Peterman to start again. I advocated for Peterman to start and he just let me down and made me look foolish for backing him. 

The guy couldn't last a game in the NFL. Josh Allen has already won his first game in the NFL. You can't even put that into question with the human hurdle and super man pylon dive. Peterman never does that ever. Your correct OP the guy is hot taking hard. 

Edited by Lfod

4 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

He's some guy who we are unfortunately subjected to in Rochester. He's awful.

His name is Thad. I don't have high expectations for anyone name Thad. Thad Lewis was actually Thaddeus Lewis. No shot this guy is a Thaddeus.

You have to wonder why he replaced Mike Catalono...unless he retired.

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Am I still campaigning against the fact that the worst Quarterback I have ever seen take a regular season snap in the NFL is on this roster and is 1 play away from going in? Yes. Yes I am. 

You are allowed in my opinion. Peterman has proven he can't cut it. Hasn't lasted one game out of 3 starts. I dont know how he does during the Vikings game but you can subtract all the athletic plays that Josh Allen made. 

I advocated for Peterman but I can't deny you guys that called it anymore. I have to agree that he isn't even serious backup quality. It hurts to be wrong, but I was man. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Captain Murica said:

Impossible, Peterman would be soiling himself rather than throwing the football. 

At this point that's probably true. I don't know any way that is confidence can't be destroyed, which doesn't exactly make him a reliable backup.

You can make an argument TT could have had the same game Allen did against Minn.  Less than 200 yards, 2 rushing TD, 1 passing, O INT, a few sacks, held onto ball a bit too long in the second half, many throws to the sidelines.  Allen was a bit more accurate throwing the ball than TT but still missed an open Clay for a TD(good enough to make a great catch but could have made it easier) and under-threw Foster by quite a bit down the middle.  

As for Peterman, he is the perfect tease back-up QB for fans.  He looks good in practice and preseason.  He teases by knowing where to go with the ball.  But in the end he doesn't have the tools to succeed.  

1 hour ago, JohnC said:

Do you really believe that McDermott is going to replace him this season? You may but I doubt it. 

I don't really. But he surely should. It was his decision to start him twice already and it backfired as much as a QB decision coul possibly backfire considering it was an unforced error, not a situation that injury or something else necessitated it. So why the heck would we trust his judgment on it? His like for Nate as a guy blinds him.  

We have to remember these media guys like colin cowherd types and this guy are not  football expert nor do they necessarily

understand the game. Just because you have access to the all 22 doesn't make you knowledgeable..the fact he has the ability

to see peterman on film during all 3 of his starts and projects him to play the same as allen..is asinine..you are what you are

he has shown nothing during live action so far in his career when the bullets are flying.

Why would anyone believe that Peterman can do anything positive on the field? Not saying he can't, but there is just no logical reason to believe that he can at this point.

All evidence points to Allen being light-years better than Peterman.

6 hours ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

As pure passes made. No defense on the field as well as other offensive players. Then I can agree with what thad is saying. But as soon as you add teammates and a defense peterman cant hold any qb's lunch right now

But anyways Thad is trolling trying to make a bigger name for himself in the local media

Thad will be about as successful as Dan Fates or whatever his name is. You can try to be a big fish in a small pond, which neither are. Or you can succeed in your career.