Is Thad Brown the dumbest Bills media personality?

HappyDays

4 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I don't really. But he surely should. It was his decision to start him twice already and it backfired as much as a QB decision coul possibly backfire considering it was an unforced error, not a situation that injury or something else necessitated it. So why the heck would we trust his judgment on it? His like for Nate as a guy blinds him.  

I don't want it to happen but the thing that would force McDermott's hand is an injury to Allen. He would have to bring another Quarterback in and I have to believe it would have to be someone legitimate. Say Josh got hurt and was missing 3 weeks. Are you honestly running Nathan Peterman out there to start three more times? You would be the laughing stock of the NFL. 

Peterman costs you wins, that much is obvious, but he also costs you respect because everyone else can see that he sucks. 

5 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Yea.

I'm still wondering why he's still here.

Trying to spare everyone embarrassment at this stage. If Allen can stay healthy and they can get through to the end of the season without the dumpster fire ever needing to see the field again and can then quietly release him next offseason in the NFL dead months when nobody has to go in front of the press the next week and defend the fact that someone actually thought starting this bloke was a good idea then that is what they will do. The only thing that forces their hand is the one thing none of us want to happen. 

Having mistakenly followed Thad Brown on Twitter since training camp, I would have to answer the OP's question with an emphatic "YES."  This particular beauty is just the icing on the cake.  The man literally has no clue.

8 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I don't really. But he surely should. It was his decision to start him twice already and it backfired as much as a QB decision coul possibly backfire considering it was an unforced error, not a situation that injury or something else necessitated it. So why the heck would we trust his judgment on it? His like for Nate as a guy blinds him.  

There is no surprise about Peterman's role. He was a temporary starter and a place holder until Josh Allen was ready to play. And that's exactly how it played out. Josh Allen thrown into the starting role sooner than expected is not something that I am lamenting about. I'm celebrating it. In my view Peterman as a starter is troubling; however, Peterman as a backup is acceptable. 

It should be remembered that whatever derision you and others (especially Gunner) have toward  Peterman he beat out McCarron, or at the least played as well as McCarron. So the cheaper player won the competition. He's going to be the backup this year and it wouldn't be a surprise to me next year. 

I'm not as bothered with our backup qb situation as others are. As you also indicated (blind spot or not) the wrestling coach seems to be satisfied with the current situation. The bigger issues for this rebuilding team are the OL and receiving corps.That's where more of my attention is. On the Bills there are players who start who should be on the bench. Peterman is a bench player who is on the bench. 

Absolutely not. The vikings actually had to defend the whole field with Allen. With Peterman they just play 5 yards to the line.

Hes awful and if the FA QB options werent equally awful, hed be gone by now

12 hours ago, JohnC said:

When you were rating qbs with your outlier approach to grading you had some glaring misses . Didn't you have a third round grade on Josh Allen when the qb needy teams pegged him as first round talent? And weren't you also dismissive of Mahomes? :devil:

Peterman, a fifth round selection, was at best considered as a backup qb. That's what he is.  You need to let it go. Your obsession is become a neurosis. 

https://www.bing.com/search?q=song+let+it+go&form=EDGHPT&qs=PF&cvid=63602187aedd42819f6bfedbedf52da0&cc=US&setlang=en-US&PC=HCTS

Who uses bing?

Peterman is terrible. He was projected to be a backup and he should be out of the league

3 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Absolutely not. The vikings actually had to defend the whole field with Allen. With Peterman they just play 5 yards to the line.

Hes awful and if the FA QB options werent equally awful, hed be gone by now

Who uses bing?

Peterman is terrible. He was projected to be a backup and he should be out of the league

If you got a problem with Peterman bring your complaint to the wrestling coach.

There was a caller on WGR yesterday that said he would prefer Peterman start the rest of the season over Allen.

His reasoning.....Allen is too careless and wreckless with the football and Peterman is safer.

One of the few times Bulldog made me laugh is his reply.  He said Allen could be juggling machetes while holding the football and he would be less wreckless than Peterman.