Vikings' DE Everson Griffen Dealing with a Mental Health Issue - Has Resumed Team Activities

26CornerBlitz

Hope he can find the right help, unfortunately there is a real mental health crisis in this country.  If any positives come from situations like this, hopefully it continues to shine a light on this issue, and the lack of real help there is for millions dealing with similar issues but aren’t millionaires/athletes with the support of a multi-billion dollar organization.

Edited by ThunderGun
  • Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Yeeesh. Feel for the guy. Hopefully he gets some help soon. I kept trying to grab a quick quote to give the thread better context of what was going on but there were just a too many incidents this week alone. 

Lol I know. I thought maybe this impacted the team on game day but it states most players/couches weren't aware about the alleged break in and car ordeal 

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

FYI

My fault! U can shut it down or merge, didn't see this

Seeing a freak rookie QB fly from the 5 yard line to the pylon, leap over your PB MLB for a critical 1st down, and watch him scramble away then throw back across the grain to a trailing RB who runs untouched for 55 yards would have many Defensive players suffering mental illness.

Too soon??

• Like (+1) 2