Give Reilly a Chance!

8 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Why are people so hung up on Brandon Reilly? I have really seen jack squat to rectify it along with our FO.

Sometimes when a ball is throw to him and he puts both hands on it he catches it...a couple of times he even did it when he was wide open.

Man, it is just such a nice change and so cool to watch.:wub:

@Real McCoy

Seriously, RM, isn't it truly ridiculous on what our guys don't catch?

One guy, man, please...please can we come up with one guy who is just plain darn good at coming down with the ball?  

I am honestly getting to the point of being sick of our "aw shucks there goes another one" WR group.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

.....because our current wr's are so incredible. 

27 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Sometimes when a ball is throw to him and he puts both hands on it he catches it...a couple of times he even did it when he was wide open.

Man, it is just such a nice change and so cool to watch.:wub:

So he could not beat out our current group in 2 years of camp but will miraculously come in and save the Bills WR corp? Other then DEZ the list of FA WR's is 100% depleted of whom could have helped us out. Beane would have to trade for someone cheap like Eli Rodgers or something on that level. There isn't much to anything out there. 

Screw it, bring Reilly back :)

Edited by Real McCoy
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

You should put Foster on your ignore list for viewing.

Reilly will flat-out get open and catch the ball - he has proven it.  All players get hurt - could he get hurt any more than KB???

Reilly belongs on this team.  He is like the Fitzbeardy of wideouts.  Someone else always looks better - until EJ is your QB for a couple of games.  

REILLY TIME!  Zero to lose except some drops.

This made me laugh - a good one for sure.  But in fairness, Da'Rick never did Da'nothin!

Da'Rick did a lot more than Reilly ever has or will. 

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/R/RogeDa01.htm

• Like (+1) 1

i dont want to see any  marginal/mediocre receivers signed as free agents or elevated from the  practice squad,whatever. Bills need a talented, productive PROVEN receiver.  McCloud, Foster, Reilly,Gentry,et.al wont elevate this team. if the Bills are going to make a move, make a REAL move

I'm with you i think this guy would be a player for the Bills like Hogan is for the Pats & could have been for the Bills but was over looked . 

Reilly always leaves it all on the field & plays to the whistle which is a guy you never have to worry about giving his all when he plays !!