Give Reilly a Chance!

It is so hard watching the receiver ineptitude - and it is compounded by the senseless cutting of Brandon Reilly.  He has decent size and speed.  He catches everything.  He has heart.  He is process.  And he is a hockey player.  SIGN THE MAN ALREADY!!  Stop being stubborn Bills - you made a mistake keeping Foster and Kerley ahead of him (not to mention KB and Say).  Man-up and SIGN HIM!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Means NOTHING!  Allen sent out 1.000 emails before he got a sniff for college.  Wyoming was right, we can be right on Reilly.

SIGN THE MAN.  He did nothing this preseason except catch the ball and get open.  He played with broken ribs.

SIGN REILLY - I am on a crusade.  And don't tell me its because he is white.  It is because he can catch!  Reilly time!  SIGN HIM!

• Like (+1) 1

He hasn't made it through a preseason without an injury.  Last year hamstring, this year ribs.   What makes you think he can play a whole NFL season?

Even if you go back to his Senior year in college, his play was limited by.......you guessed it......injuries.  

Edited by ChicagoRic

You should put Foster on your ignore list for viewing.

Reilly will flat-out get open and catch the ball - he has proven it.  All players get hurt - could he get hurt any more than KB???

Reilly belongs on this team.  He is like the Fitzbeardy of wideouts.  Someone else always looks better - until EJ is your QB for a couple of games.  

REILLY TIME!  Zero to lose except some drops.

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Reilly love approaching Da’Rick levels

This made me laugh - a good one for sure.  But in fairness, Da'Rick never did Da'nothin!

Ain't hearin' none of you sayin he can't catch.

Foster doesn't get hurt because he runs fly patters and then misses the ball.  Ain't no one to hit him out there he is so fast.  BUT HE CAN"T CATCH!

Sign Reilly.  Sign him NOW!   Crusade!  

I was mad when the cut him.  I have patiently bided my time and cheered for Kerley, Foster and KB.  I am about to blow a gasket.  SIGN THE MAN!

1 hour ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

It is so hard watching the receiver ineptitude - and it is compounded by the senseless cutting of Brandon Reilly.  He has decent size and speed.  He catches everything.  He has heart.  He is process.  And he is a hockey player.  SIGN THE MAN ALREADY!!  Stop being stubborn Bills - you made a mistake keeping Foster and Kerley ahead of him (not to mention KB and Say).  Man-up and SIGN HIM!

Senseless cutting?  Where’s he playing now?

1 hour ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

You do know that no other team has signed him?  Such a display of ineptitude on the part of 32 NFL FO.  SMH.  SMDH.

• Like (+1) 1