Why we beat GB in GB

MClem06

I just had a long conversation with two die hard  GB fans that know the team very well and they pointed out some severe deficiency issues that the packers are going into next weeks game with:

1) Rodgers hobbled  not 100% with the leg injury

2) Their O-Line is letting people through. 

3) Mack had his way with their LT in week 2 so Hughes if he plays with the same intensity as last week should as well.

4) Their RT Bulaga is hurt they don't know if he'll go or be 100%  at game time.

5) Their Secondary is suspect, the free safety has let up some big crucial plays under and over.  They said he's the weakest spot on the field in the secondary.  

6) Receivers are dropping balls left and right.  They missed at least 3 first downs with drops last week. 

7) If there is a time to beat GB it's right now  since the team is not playing well as a whole together. They are not happy with the coaching decisions and fans are wanting change in the secondary level because they keep letting crucial plays up for first downs. 

Go Bills! Let's hope we can keep the momentum.  2-2 would be better than most saw out of the first 4 games.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, wppete said:

Punish Rogers every throw he attempts. 

WITHOUT any flags. Just looking at him mean might get 15 yards these days. 

Yeah, I’m talking to YOU, Jerry. Great game last week, let’s keep it up and leave flags in the pocket. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I remember when the Steelers didn't play their starters at the end of the season and we needed a win for the playoffs and we lost.

Sorry, but nothing is a sure thing so long as Rodgers is behind center when he has Adams, Cobb and Allison with Jones returning. Just saying.

• Like (+1) 3

The Micah Hyde revenge game!

7 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

I remember when the Steelers didn't play their starters at the end of the season and we needed a win for the playoffs and we lost.

Sorry, but nothing is a sure thing so long as Rodgers is behind center when he has Adams, Cobb and Allison with Jones returning. Just saying.

That was 14 years ago. Nevertheless they should definitely go with Kizer just to test your theory. 

• Like (+1) 3

If we can beat the Vikings we should be able to beat any team but the Rams. This defense and offense could make huge strides if Allen and Edmunds can develop quickly. This team is way more exciting to watch, win or lose this year I just want to see the same effort from the Vikings game. If they can just do that and stay healthy we have a chance to make the playoffs again.

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The Micah Hyde revenge game!

That was 14 years ago. Nevertheless they should definitely go with Kizer just to test your theory. 

For those who expect a win because the other team has injuries, just a warning, that's all.

For those of us who watched the Bears destroy Kizer, we don't need to test my theory... I think it is established that Kizer sucks.

There is an old saying: " You don't poke a wounded bear".......... substitute Packer for Bear ;)

8-4 all time against the Pack.

Last win in GB was in 1991 before that 1974 they lead 4-2 on their field.

I want a win and like I said before the season started I would be ecstatic to be at 2-2.

https://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/buffalo-bills/teamvsteam?opp=12

Edited by JMF2006
forgot link
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

For those who expect a win because the other team has injuries, just a warning, that's all.

For those of us who watched the Bears destroy Kizer, we don't need to test my theory... I think it is established that Kizer sucks.

I don’t expect a win no matter who plays. But I dont not expect a win because of a game 14 years ago either. A week ago we alll would have expected to lose to Kizer. It’s a week to week league.

• Like (+1) 1

We usually play Green Bay well... Im hoping they build off the Vikings and learned some things that they can take into this game. After that game I have some confidence in them being able to beat anyone at this point. It's only been 3 weeks so hey we never know they might give us another show.

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t expect a win no matter who plays. But I dont not expect a win because of a game 14 years ago either. A week ago we alll would have expected to lose to Kizer. It’s a week to week league.

Agreed! Fans are often like a roller coaster... despite the ups and downs and the screams and cheers, we're still on the ride.

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan

If we end up 2-2, winning the two games I thought we would get murdered in, I'm all for it.  Daboll really needs an excellent game plan again this week to pull it off.  I expect Hyde will be really pumped, hopefully he plays great!  I'm in love with Josh Allen now.  My new favorite player!:w00t:

2 minutes ago, GrizzReaper said:

We usually play Green Bay well... Im hoping they build off the Vikings and learned some things that they can take into this game. After that game I have some confidence in them being able to beat anyone at this point. It's only been 3 weeks so hey we never know they might give us another show.

Yes, historically we have done well against them... remember the Packers game at Milwaukee Stadium? They used to play there along with Lambeau Field. I wish this game was there vice Lambeau... our record there is better :) 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Yes, historically we have done well against them... remember the Packers game at Milwaukee Stadium? They used to play there along with Lambeau Field. I wish this game was there vice Lambeau... our record there is better :) 

Yep I admit you guys have owned us overall. In 2010 we won, 06 we lost, 02 we won, 2000 we lost and 97 we won.

Edited by Ice bowl 67

They have a decent line. We win if JA can put up some drives from his own 30, either get points or great field position. AND THEN THE SECONDARY FEASTS on Aaron's crap WRs.

It's up to the offense. 17 well deserved points and we can do this. Can't bank on 2 fumbles inside the 20. Fun fact: we gained just as many yards as the Vikings. I know it's game situation and all, and 2 fumbles inside the 20, but we can't rely on all those turnovers. JA played well, his WRs really didn't help, but if can put up 17 pure offensive points with his PS offense on long killer drives, I'm excited for this team, win or lose. It's on the defense that isn't full of PS boys after that to win the game.