[Incomplete Title] Seven years ago today already..

Another Fan

9 hours ago, Epstein's Mother said:

You must be one of those fans that consider the modern era to be post Super Bowl run.  

Bills 41  Oilers 38   F-OT   Period ... Exclamation point.

Yeah absolutely.  The 80s/90's were on a whole different level!  I guess I was referring to the 2000's/playoff drought era and it is actually pretty sad that a week 3 win ranks so high up there but that's what we've been dealt with since 99.

Another game that gets honorable mention though is the 2002 Snow game against Miami where Ricky Williams ran all over us but Bledsoe and Moulds had a huge day.  There was just something magical about that day, looking back at it now that game was actually much closer to the 90s era than the current era and it still had more of the old school charm at that point before the game became over commercialized and social media showed up into the picture.  Was at that one with my Dad and brother, a memory I will never forget!

31 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I wasn't at this game, but I was at the game the week before against the raiders when Fitz threw a last minute touch down to David Nelson. That year was awesome up until after the redskins game when we lost something like 9 straight or whatever 

That Raiders game was awesome too(at the time)!

Think they were down 24-3 that day.  But yeah I remember the 4th down conversion for the TD and Fitz’s scream.

12 hours ago, Captain Caveman said:

I was in India and woke up at 5AM to find out they had won.  Visited the Taj Mahal early that day, then visited an old temple inhabited by monkeys.  One of the best days of my life (pre-kids anyway.)

335735_2353653756924_2142127010_o.jpg?_n

289740_2353661357114_1936094717_o.jpg?_n

210945_2353672637396_410911317_o.jpg?_nc

332511_2353669397315_441621901_o.jpg?_nc

332816_2353675277462_2119942919_o.jpg?_n

I bet even the monkeys were jacked! What were they saying? Surely a monkey knows better than to be a patriots fan! 

I was in Texas and jealous as !@#$ I wasn't back home. I was convinced that was their year to break the drought, the game was crazy. Starting off down 21-0, and just thinking here it goes again. Then they come back from it and I was convinced it was different....

Little did I know

Edited by Ol Dirty B

23 hours ago, Clyde Smith said:

Bills vs Raiders 51-3, one of the best Bills game I have witnessed. I was in Bootcamp during the comeback game.

What an experience! Gulf War had just begun. Beating Raiders at home on Sunday Night earlier earned the Championship Game here. Raiders lost Bo Jackson forever the week before vs Cinci. Stunning performance early had the game Over at Halftime 41-3. Everybody everywhere hugging and screaming “We’re going to Tampa! SUPER BOWL!!”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

What an experience! Gulf War had just begun. Beating Raiders at home on Sunday Night earlier earned the Championship Game here. Raiders lost Bo Jackson forever the week before vs Cinci. Stunning performance early had the game Over at Halftime 41-3. Everybody everywhere hugging and screaming “We’re going to Tampa! SUPER BOWL!!”

The funny part of the comeback in Bootcamp was my best friend and I was the only two from Buffalo and the only two rooting. Before the game my company commander came up to us and said the Bills are going down. After the game, he comes back to us, gave us a perplexed look and says I don’t know how they did it but the f****** Bills won. I don’t how they did it but they came back and  f****** won, and he walked away disgusted lol. One of my proudest moments of being a Bills fan lol.