[Incomplete Title] Seven years ago today already..

Another Fan

I think the Bills 31-0 beatdown of the Patriots on opening day 2003 was a better game.  I came home thinking about making Super Bowl plans.  Unfortunately, that season ended with the Patriots beating the 6-10 Bills in the season finale, Van Miller's last game, by the same 31-0 score and it was the Patriots, not the Bills who won the Super Bowl. 

Edited by Albany,n.y.

On 9/25/2018 at 9:38 AM, GunnerBill said:

Was the year before I got GamePass and my dodgy internet stream went down as we started that final drive. Luckily NFL RedZone pretty much stayed with the whole drive. What a moment when that kick went through.

To me it is only second though in Bills wins this decade. I put the Green Bay win in 2014 with the safety on Rodgers at the end at #1 because we were in a playoff race in week 15 which we hadn't been for years and years and years. Sadly we laid an egg at Oakland the next week. But that Patriots win is 2nd.

Agreed 100%.  The Green Bay game was the game I thought the 2014 Bills could beat anybody.

Topic titles must reflect the content of the topic (and it must contain more than just a name). This helps to reduce the number of duplicate topics and makes the community much more user friendly.

Please edit the title so that it properly reflects the discussion that you started.

Thank you.

On 9/25/2018 at 7:18 AM, Another Fan said:

Came probably the second best Bills memory of the 21st century.  Beating the Pats 34-31.

Took the trip up with my Dad.  Was my first Bills game ever at the Ralph, obviously a memorable one.

Last week I kinda cringed thinking about the Monday night game with them this year.  Although last week was encouraging!  I still think this is a rebuild year but if Allen shows something that night, you may have this plus two.  Memorable enough hopefully for someone else to post about it 7 years later ?

Ya Sept 25 is my bday . I remember that win like it was yesterday . I went balistic

On 9/25/2018 at 7:18 AM, Another Fan said:

Came probably the second best Bills memory of the 21st century.  Beating the Pats 34-31.

Took the trip up with my Dad.  Was my first Bills game ever at the Ralph, obviously a memorable one.

Last week I kinda cringed thinking about the Monday night game with them this year.  Although last week was encouraging!  I still think this is a rebuild year but if Allen shows something that night, you may have this plus two.  Memorable enough hopefully for someone else to post about it 7 years later ?

Wrong!

The best Bills game in the 21st century is the Bills opening day win at home against New England, 31-0:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUQZUqczb5E

On 9/25/2018 at 7:20 AM, BillsPride12 said:

That was hands down the best Bills game in the modern era.  I also believe that Sunday's upset victory over Minnesota was the best game since then.  Hoping we can shock the world again this weekend in Green Bay! 

No. You must be young.

52 minutes ago, Chicharito said:

Better go back and fact check it was like 80. You know just another typical Sunday in September. You must be from out of town and thinking my city is always cold. ???

My bad, I thought you were talking about the AFC Championship blowout against the Raiders

Edited by Dablitzkrieg