Do you think Robert Foster can develop to into a #1 receiver?

BBills88

2 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

In an ideal world, Foster is no higher than #2 on our depth chart. He's a bit of a one-trick pony at this stage. Hopefully he continues to improve, but we still need a legitimate #1 in a massive way.

He's improved a lot.  He's tracking and catching more of the long balls and he's making some catches on shorter routes.  If he can continue the improvement trajectory he'll be pretty good.  Bills were smart to sign him to a 2 year deal so he's a Bill next year and exclusive rights after that. 

Count me in in the Robert Foster train.  Mr butterfingers has found some sticky Syrup along the way, and he has always had the speed. Its quite impressive really.  I'm rooting for the guy, not that it matters anymore.  He is the #1 as of right now.  He has done it all on his own.

Edited by Gunsgoodtime
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

Count me in in the Robert Foster train.  Mr butterfingers has found some sticky Syrup along the way, and he has always had the speed. Its quite impressive really.  I'm rooting for the guy, not that it matters anymore.  He is the #1 as of right now.  He has done it all on his own.

I was rooting for him in preseason then he looked bad. He has looked completely different since he came back after being cut. I don't know what changed, but damn, I'm happy for him and I hope he's here a long time. To be a UDFA, get cut that early, then bounce back is really impressive on my opinion. 

Edited by Ol Dirty B