Do you think Robert Foster can develop to into a #1 receiver?

BBills88

4 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I love back shoulder passes on those routes. Some of the easiest chunk of yards you can get in specific game situations.. it's so hard to defend. We can finally get a WR to do that and time with Allen correctly we have a new huge weapon with that play in our arsenal.

That back shoulder throw to Foster late in the Jets game was the best throw Allen has made as a pro IMO. Awesome play.

I’m going to say there is a pretty good chance that the single best thing to come out of 2018 will be Robert Foster. If somehow Foster goes for 90+ yards in 2 of the last 3 games, we are going to have to start taking him seriously. I would say it’s been a very long time since a Bills WR has had 3/5 games go for over 90 yards and Foster has a chance to go 6 out of 8. I’m not all the way sold but this season has been very disappointing IMO. I realize most people were willing to sign for a terrible record but I wasn’t one of them. If Foster finishes up strong, we might come out of this year with a legitimate WR. That would be at least a positive in a season full of question marks and losses.

The other thing I really like about foster is that he’s not a diva. If you listen to his PCs, you hear a guy who’s humble and doesn’t view himself as a God-like talent-wise, even though he is incredibly talented, which is very different from the way a lot of wide receivers in the NFL view themselves.

And it’s kind of funny that now he’s (rightly) being praised for his ball tracking skills after the awful start to this season.

I thought he had a great chance of sticking to the team back in OTAs because of his connection to Dabol, but I wasn’t really expecting this.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

The other thing I really like about foster is that he’s not a diva. If you listen to his PCs, you hear a guy who’s humble and doesn’t view himself as a God-like talent-wise, even though he is incredibly talented, which is very different from the way a lot of wide receivers in the NFL view themselves.

And it’s kind of funny that now he’s (rightly) being praised for his ball tracking skills after the awful start to this season.

I thought he had a great chance of sticking to the team back in OTAs because of his connection to Dabol, but I wasn’t really expecting this.

To be fair it’s kinda hard to be a diva and have a hot shot attitude when you go undrafted...

hopefully he stays humble and hungry 

On 12/14/2018 at 6:26 PM, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I’m going to say there is a pretty good chance that the single best thing to come out of 2018 will be Robert Foster. If somehow Foster goes for 90+ yards in 2 of the last 3 games, we are going to have to start taking him seriously. I would say it’s been a very long time since a Bills WR has had 3/5 games go for over 90 yards and Foster has a chance to go 6 out of 8. I’m not all the way sold but this season has been very disappointing IMO. I realize most people were willing to sign for a terrible record but I wasn’t one of them. If Foster finishes up strong, we might come out of this year with a legitimate WR. That would be at least a positive in a season full of question marks and losses.

Hopefully he doesnt have foot issuea like the last guy to do that for us.