Andrew Luck is done

stuvian

6 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Because one play defines a career...brilliant take.  I know Jim Rome says "Have a take, don't suck", but in this case your take was so bad, he might want to revoke that from you.

Because that is the only time he has ever failed in that situation.  Especially if you really like Koolaid.

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

Because that is the only time he has ever failed in that situation.  Especially if you really like Koolaid.

And im sure he has never succeeded in that situation either. Why dont you come back with a breakdown of his success rate in those situations then if you are so sure its terrible?

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Perfect week to trade for Luck with him being done.  They can start Brissett. Get 'er done Mr. Beane. 

I know this is sarcasm, but I did mention this strategy in another thread but presented it with some thoughtful reasons why. I know....I'll get burned in effigy but, hey all great ideas started out with criticism. ^_^

On 9/25/2018 at 6:29 AM, stuvian said:

bringing in Jacoby Brissett to throw the Hail Mary at the end of the game proves it

I don't think he's done, even a noodle armed Luck is dangerous since I never considered Brees to have much arm strength or Brady but they can light you up with accuracy. The Colts sure did screw up Luck though giving him 0 OL help.

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Andrew Luck on Trying to Reestablish a "Proud-Winning Culture" (8:53)

QB Andrew Luck addressed the media on Wednesday and talked about the team's winning culture when he first joined the Colts and about how the team needs to find that again. 

The winning culture they showed when they tanked an entire season to draft him? That culture?

42 minutes ago, RJ (not THAT RJ) said:

The winning culture they showed when they tanked an entire season to draft him? That culture?

Amen to that.

It's been how many years and that owner doesn't get it.  They are making the same dumb mistakes over and over.  

Get a gun slinger QB and don't put a good supporting cast around him and on defense to help win games.   Same crap as when Peyton was playing 

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/25/2018 at 5:35 AM, GunnerBill said:

Hmm. Manning survived without an arm for 3 or 4 years. Luck looked really good the week before at Washington, but it is clear his arm is not what it was.

Brady has been surviving without an arm for even longer...It's nothing short of a miracle (nightmare) he's still playing at a high level in this league.

Edited by BigDingus