Tre White is the Best Player On the Bills Now

Domdab99

11 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

I could be wrong but I don’t think they can even offer a contract until his rookie deal is over. 

No, they will most assuredly exercise his 5th year option tho.

On 9/25/2018 at 8:39 AM, BADOLBILZ said:

Yeah I still believe as I always have that White will end up being the better pro than Lattimore.    

And yeah we need to see a much larger body of work from Allen.    Even JP Losman had some excellent games and appeared to be developing into a stud under Jauron.    That game JP had in Houston where he threw for 340 yards and 3 TD (including a last minute game-winning TD dime to Peerless Price) appeared to be a for-sure breakout game for him and it was just a mirage.   I think sometimes playing AWAY from home can be easier for a young QB.   Less pressure. 

I love Dawkins but not really as a LT.   He might be the league's best LG and would be an excellent RT but not really sure he's ever going to be the technician needed to be an elite LT.   That said.......you don't need an *elite* LT.    The big problem will be that it's going to be hard to justify paying him $15M per year if he doesn't get there and if he's even a middle-of-pack LT someone with junk at LT will pay him that.    

Very impressed with Milano.   He's starting to look like the real deal.   If he can prove durable he'll be a hell of a player.   Probably need to lessen his snaps to keep him healthy though, IMO.  

Lattimore has been struggling somewhat this year similar to what happened to Darby in his Sophomore season...

48 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

McGee was the #2 at the time to Clements I believe?

Tre White seems like a cornerstone player to me and is worth resigning to a mega deal. Based on those Bills Embedded clips I really like his personality. He doesn't seem to take himself super seriously. I do agree with what you're saying though. I believe Tre can be an exception.

He's played 17 games.  Not worth a megadeal in the beginning of season 2.

Look at Gilmore.  He was called "elite" here (or maybe he called himself that), but no one now would say he was worth a "megadeal".  He was easily replaced by a cheap rookie.  That's how it's done.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

He's played 17 games.  Not worth a megadeal in the beginning of season 2.

Look at Gilmore.  He was called "elite" here (or maybe he called himself that), but no one now would say he was worth a "megadeal".  He was easily replaced by a cheap rookie.  That's how it's done.

True, but if he keep playing at this rate then it would be wise to lock him up at least by his 3rd year. CB's that do it all don't come around every year and are not easily replaced. He reminds me a lot of Antoine Winfield. 

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

He's in the conversation, no doubt - but I think the edge goes to Peterson and Ramsey because of their rare size/speed combos.  I'd rank White behind those two, perhaps with Slay, Rhodes, and Macus Peters.

Peters isn't the best CB on his team. Teams have been taking advantage of him this year. Just watch the highlights between the Rams and Seahawks yesterday.... they exposed him.

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 7:19 AM, 26CornerBlitz said:

#27 is Tre-mendous.

...certainly is and still is improving......couple him with the newbees like Lewis, Marlow, Phillips along with Taron Johnson (5th), there's some pretty solid talent on this defense IMO.........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

15 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

McGee was the #2 at the time to Clements I believe?

Tre White seems like a cornerstone player to me and is worth resigning to a mega deal. Based on those Bills Embedded clips I really like his personality. He doesn't seem to take himself super seriously. I do agree with what you're saying though. I believe Tre can be an exception.

Nah, he was the one, Jabari Greer was the two and the Bills had to make a decision and chose to re-sign McGee.

On 10/7/2018 at 9:08 PM, JerseyBills said:

the team is littered with talent and the HC and GM have a clear LONG TERM vision

Ok.... What positions are littered with talent?

We have a few sprinkles...but no way is it littered.

As far as McBeane LONG TERM vision... I thought they had one too... but now it just seems they're making moves on the fly.

Prime example... there's no way ?? They didn't know Allen was going to get in this year... they had no plan to replace McCarron until AFTER the Green Bay game when they realized how demoralized Allen looked & the only guy he had to bounce ideas off of was Peterman.... Peterman... who they also sold themselves on...that he could actually be a starter & instead of keeping McCarron ... whom could have took the mentor role for 1 year... they traded him... & added another cool million in dead cap. 

This is one of many head scratching decisions...but hey this was all calculated I guess??

On 10/7/2018 at 7:55 PM, Bobby Hooks said:

That’s right, you’re just a fan with the benefit or hindsight and zero accountability. 

While you’re at it why not just say we should have Odell, or Mack instead of Watkins. Hey, why stop there why didn’t we take Tom Brady?!?! 

This Mahomes schtick is old. You’re probably the same guy that wanted Nassib and every other hot topic qb that became NOTHING in this league.

If it was your your call or others like you we’d have a bust top ten qb every year. Grow up. 

How is it old? This just happen last year... don't get upset because I'm not walking around like this front office is the best thing since the buffalo wing! 

I never said any of those things you claim... I stated an obvious point... & you couldn't handle it... so you through a temper tantrum on a forum... yet I need to grow up? 

???