Tre White is the Best Player On the Bills Now

Domdab99

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 7:34 PM, C.Biscuit97 said:

Tre White is awesome. That said if your cb is your best player, you probably suck. See the Cardinals.

I was told for many, many years that Gilmore sucked.

?

Yep. So was I. By people who were wrong.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

well I don't think he ever sucked but I think it could be argued he was inconsistent enough to not warrant the money he got at the time.... funny how going to NE fixed that.

Gilmore was at worst a top 15 corner pretty much from the 2nd half of his rookie year onwards. I think the Bills did fine out if it by the way. Tre's ceiling is probably even higher, but Gilmore was always good. He was underrated by most fans while he was here.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Gilmore was at worst a top 15 corner pretty much from the 2nd half of his rookie year onwards. I think the Bills did fine out if it by the way. Tre's ceiling is probably even higher, but Gilmore was always good. He was underrated by most fans while he was here.

he was inconsistent. I don't think that's very debatable.

when he was on he was REALLY on. but when he wasn't, it was ugly now and again. I would agree that overall he was a top 10-15 guy. but IMO theres no debating his inconsistency while in buffalo. 

I thought he was a solid corner but I wasn't sad to see somebody else give him the number he got. I think context may need to be taken into consideration as well. he went from ryan his last 2 years in buffalo(when everyone was fairly inconsistent) to bellicheck and his staff. that needs to be looked at as well. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

he was inconsistent. I don't think that's very debatable.

when he was on he was REALLY on. but when he wasn't, it was ugly now and again. I would agree that overall he was a top 10-15 guy. but IMO theres no debating his inconsistency while in buffalo. 

I thought he was a solid corner but I wasn't sad to see somebody else give him the number he got. I think context may need to be taken into consideration as well. he went from ryan his last 2 years in buffalo(when everyone was fairly inconsistent) to bellicheck and his staff. that needs to be looked at as well. 

Oh please.  Fans hated because he didn’t smile when he was drafted.  Every time he gave up a catch, it was like he sucks!  Fans get too personal with their feelings.  Gilmore was a very good player.  If he danced and celebrated more, people would have liked him more.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Oh please.  Fans hated because he didn’t smile when he was drafted.  Every time he gave up a catch, it was like he sucks!  Fans get too personal with their feelings.  Gilmore was a very good player.  If he danced and celebrated more, people would have liked him more.

you're honestly so angry all the time.... its so tiresome. the complaining.... good lord dude.... about the team. the fans. GEEZ.

I gave my take on it. not the masses. he was inconsistent. people got upset about it. I couldn't care less about his facial expression during the draft. I never hated him. he was a nice player. I wanted to keep him around but I wasn't sad to see him go elsewhere at that price due to inconsistencies.... if that's "hating" then whatever. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

you're honestly so angry all the time.... its so tiresome. the complaining.... good lord dude.... about the team. the fans. GEEZ.

I gave my take on it. not the masses. he was inconsistent. I couldn't care less about his facial expression during the draft. I never hated him. he was a nice player. I wanted to keep him around but I wasn't sad to see him go elsewhere at that price due to inconsistencies.... if that's "hating" then whatever. 

I’m so ? ? ?!!! This stuff makes me laugh.  No disrespect I’m not really sure who you are, but I was speaking more in general.  I hear for years how much certainly players “suck” like Gilmore and Watkins.  Then some of the best coaches sign them for big deals and they still try to hate on them.  We have gone from a top 10 talent roster (minus qb) to possibly the least talented team in the nfl.  It’s a bit frustrating.

this regime does a great job with secondary so it’s not really about that.  But say this team drafted Watson or Mahomes, kept Gilmore and Watkins and didnt need to trade up for a qb?  We’d probsbly wont be looking at 2-7.

On 9/25/2018 at 2:04 AM, Dadonkadonk said:

... Winfield was the best tackler by far, Clements was best big corner, and McKelvin or McGee probably the fastest.  None of them were the complete package...

Clements and Winfield were certainly the complete package and really McGee was too

Edited by DrDare

On 11/9/2018 at 10:31 AM, C.Biscuit97 said:

I’m so ? ? ?!!! This stuff makes me laugh.  No disrespect I’m not really sure who you are, but I was speaking more in general.  I hear for years how much certainly players “suck” like Gilmore and Watkins.  Then some of the best coaches sign them for big deals and they still try to hate on them.  We have gone from a top 10 talent roster (minus qb) to possibly the least talented team in the nfl.  It’s a bit frustrating.

this regime does a great job with secondary so it’s not really about that.  But say this team drafted Watson or Mahomes, kept Gilmore and Watkins and didnt need to trade up for a qb?  We’d probsbly wont be looking at 2-7.

No but we could well be looking at 8-8

Is that really what you want?