Tre White is the Best Player On the Bills Now

Domdab99

5 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

He's been giving up some tough catches sure but if you look at it its all the same style of catches he lost to AJ Green on last year. Probably the book on him now.

Isnt that the book on every corner? Make tough catches and throws? Lol

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

White is going up against #1s week in and week out. He's going to have a few games where he isn't shutdown, the fact that they're the exception at this point is testament to how well he's playing. 

What if he has a bad week this week, can we get out the pitchforks and torches?

Maybe if he spent a little less time on his goalie academy and focused on football...

Carter Hutton appreciates the help with his game, but..

DuWHRSwXQAIj6Ve.jpg

Edited by The Drought
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, The Drought said:

What if he has a bad week this week, can we get out the pitchforks and torches?

Maybe if he spent a little less time on his goalie academy and focused on football...

Carter Hutton appreciates the help with his game, but..

DuWHRSwXQAIj6Ve.jpg

That shirt is ? ? ? 

On 9/24/2018 at 11:22 PM, Domdab99 said:

For the last few years, it was obviously Shady.

But Tre'Davious White has now taken over the mantle. The guy is now an elite, shut-down corner. 

Stefon Diggs had 4 catches for 17 yards.  

Even in garbage time, Cousins kept going to Thielen, who had 14 for 105. Why? Because Diggs - one of the slipperiest route-runners in the league - couldn't get open. 

Damn impressive. 

The Bills have got their No. 1 CB. 

They've got their LT.

They've got their LBs.

They've got their safeties.

And yes, I think it's safe to say, they've now got their QB. 

One more year, a few more key positions filled, and this team will really be a force to be reckoned with. 

Josh Allen

2 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

No. The types of throws. Every team that beats him has beat him on the same throws.

You're not really expounding on this but I think what you mean is that teams are going to be more willing to throw to White's side even if the receiver is "covered." The one area this young man needs to improve upon is contested ball skills.

8 hours ago, CuddyDark said:

No. The types of throws. Every team that beats him has beat him on the same throws.

And those would be? I'm not trying to be sarcastic, I'm curious what you think those are. Just jogging my half assed memory are they back shoulder, under thrown, or throws where the receiver is coming back to the ball?

13 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

And those would be? I'm not trying to be sarcastic, I'm curious what you think those are. Just jogging my half assed memory are they back shoulder, under thrown, or throws where the receiver is coming back to the ball?

It's none of that from my perspective. White loses the ball or it seems that way on throws around, above, behind his head. If you throw the ball while he's in chase it's like he never see it. Same catches he gave up to Gronk and Green last year. Teams seem to be throwing those throws on him more since Houston. Just my observation. Not saying it's 100%, but it's just what I've noticed.

21 hours ago, BillsSB2020 said:

You're not really expounding on this but I think what you mean is that teams are going to be more willing to throw to White's side even if the receiver is "covered." The one area this young man needs to improve upon is contested ball skills.

Contested catches and he might not have great awareness in terms of being a shutdown corner. He's still a very good corner but he might be more like a better version of Thomas Smith.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CuddyDark said:

Contested catches and he might not have great awareness in terms of being a shutdown corner. He's still a very good corner but he might be more like a better version of Thomas Smith.

Thomas Smith is one of the most underrated Bills defensive players of all time. The guy was an absolute stud for a 4 or 5 year stretch. Hands of stone so he got zero love. My hunch is that he'd have gotten more props in the age of PFF.