Tre White is the Best Player On the Bills Now

Domdab99

On 11/30/2018 at 12:51 PM, John from Riverside said:

Marcel - constantly out of shape....lazy....team distraction with his fake weed and legal problems......constantly showing up late to team meetings......traded away for a bag of footballs and huge cap hit this year HIS CURRENT TEAM IS NOT WINNING

Gilmore - was going to require a huge contract and he actually is a good player....but Buffalo was not sure if they were going to be able to keep him.......replaced by an even better player

Watkins - Buffalo was not sure if they were going to be able to keep him........bitching in the locker room......on his what....3rd team in three years?

Cog - mental breakdown.....actually had a new contract

Woods.......injury retirement left 2 stable pieces needing to be replaced

Robert Woods the ONE player I wanted to keep......but he wanted to go back to california

These things have been beaten to death on this board......they got rid of these players while they could get something for them......took the dead cap hit this year.....have 90 million cap space and 10 draft picks next year and even MORE cap space the year after (although I am sure that will go down as we sign players)

Be honest John.  You will defend every move this team makes. :)

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 9/25/2018 at 4:13 AM, GunnerBill said:

Milano is getting better and better he could end up being an absolute steal in the 5th so if Tre can keep trending up there then we have the makings of a dominant LB core for some years to come. 

Well...I will say,I don't let the int's fog my mind but I will admit he does look better than he did earlier on...especially the Colts game.I'm thinking positive though and you nailed it....for a 5th rounder,the room for complaints isn't very wide and or deep.

41 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Most of the names you would expect are up there in that top 10. The name that should stand out though is Malcolm Butler ranked dead last. Being a Patriot and making that play in the Superbowl led a lot of people to think he was better than he is.

• 2 weeks later...