Phins vs Pats

BillsfaninSB

3 minutes ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

Patriots likely win this game. But in the long run, they aren't going anywhere this season. Brady appears to be done.

Brady has looked like he was done every September the past 3 years.  Then they win the SB and he's MVP.  I don't think Brady's the problem for the Pats right now.  

4 hours ago, Johnnycage46 said:

I am pulling for Dolphins.  The more games the Pats lose the better in the long run.

That’s my thinking as well. If, and this is a big “If”, but if the Bills pull out the win against the packers. The phins beat the Pats. Then the Phins still have to face the bears, Bengals, packers, and Vikes. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

Miami is gonna get smoked so badly.

Easiest bet of the year.

Yup, they’re going to run out of trick plays to use.  Oakland should’ve won. They ran 4&1 from the 1 with their FB instead of Beastmode, and Carr had a red zone INT. 

Edited by Captain Murica

9 hours ago, Cmdjr85 said:

once edleman comes back they will be fine, and an easy MNF win in buffalo

His PED affected tendons are going to burst ;)

7 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

Miami is gonna get smoked so badly.

Easiest bet of the year.

Should I put 5k on it ;)

12 hours ago, SouthNYfan said:

He is old and tired.

If they start 1-3 they will have a hard time winning 10 games this year.

I still won't count him out until we know it's over, but I foresee his decline being swift when it happens, but we won't know that until after all is said and done, since he just threw for 500+ yards 3-0 td-int in the Superbowl earlier this year.

It’s coming, and I think this is the year. From season 17 to 18, P. Manning went from one of his best statistical seasons to one of the worst qb’s in the league. This is Brady’s 19th season. When you consider that manning missed an entire season rehabbing his neck, he had 17 seasons of starting qb wear and tear on his body when he retired. Taking out his rookie year when he barely played and the year he tore his acl week one, Brady will have 17 years of starting qb wear on his body at the end of this season. I’m not confident he (or anyone ) can handle much more than that, plus there’s the significance of 17 as a positive number for Bills fans. The stars are aligning.

3 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

It’s coming, and I think this is the year. From season 17 to 18, P. Manning went from one of his best statistical seasons to one of the worst qb’s in the league. This is Brady’s 19th season. When you consider that manning missed an entire season rehabbing his neck, he had 17 seasons of starting qb wear and tear on his body when he retired. Taking out his rookie year when he barely played and the year he tore his acl week one, Brady will have 17 years of starting qb wear on his body at the end of this season. I’m not confident he (or anyone ) can handle much more than that, plus there’s the significance of 17 as a positive number for Bills fans. The stars are aligning.

Manning was also dealing with a massive neck injury that killed his arm strength.

Again, Brady will die off eventually.

This might be the year.

We believe it when I see it though.

I'm more concerned with us getting good first.

Brady isn't why we've been bad for so long, and we need to be more concerned with our players that him.

If he sucks though I wouldn't complain ?