Phins vs Pats

BillsfaninSB

24 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

brady looked awefully old and tired yesterday

He is old and tired.

If they start 1-3 they will have a hard time winning 10 games this year.

I still won't count him out until we know it's over, but I foresee his decline being swift when it happens, but we won't know that until after all is said and done, since he just threw for 500+ yards 3-0 td-int in the Superbowl earlier this year.

1 hour ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Who do we want to win?  Pats to keep division  tight or Miami to help stop the Pats for the season?

I want Miami to destory this OLD Roster and to continue watching Brady fall off the cliff in his fight against Father Time. 

I NEVER root for injuries.  Those players are people, with families.  

I remember the Bills losing to the Fins 20 times in a row.  0 for the 70s.  It's hard for me to root for the Fins.

Before then it was the Boston Patriots and the Bills who fought it out every year for the chance to play San Diego for the championship.  Then later the NE Patriots and their dominance over the Bills, who found creative ways to lose.  

So I hate them both but if I'm thinking the Bills have a chance for the playoffs, I'll pull for Miami now. If the Bills aren't actually contenders, my biggest fear is that NE does like Indy did after Manning, crashing at the right time and drafting Luck.  It would be horrible if the Pats get Brady v2.  So this means hoping the Pats win this game and 5 more, and get a mediocre draft spot.