The Rosen Era Has Begun in Arizona

26CornerBlitz

17 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

If you have been watching Rosen's games you would have seen him demonstrate more advanced NFL QB skills. They are linked in this thread, but many here haven't bothered to watch because they only posted here since the game yesterday.  Typical bad game neative reaction that's prevalent for Bills' games after losses.  So your no fact claim is false. 

Allen has been afforded decent protection in the last few games. Funny point though with good comedy value and zero football relevance. 

But that's meaningless.  He may show"more advanced NFL QB skills" at this early juncture, but his 44 QB rating on Thursday shows that even with those "advance skills" he is not much good at this point.  His third grade reading skills compared to Allen's second grade skills tells me nothing about who might win a Pulitzer in 2025.  No predictive value at all.  If you are saying his floor is a little higher than Allen, it says nothing about the ceiling, which is all that matters in the long run. 

Look I understand you prefer Rosen to Allen, and I'm sorry you did not get your way.  But the rest of this is just rationalizations, though maybe someday you will be able to see McBeane in an unemployment line somewhere and gleefully tell them "I told you so."  It will be cathartic.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Casey D said:

Look I understand you prefer Rosen to Allen, and I'm sorry you did not get your way.  But the rest of this is just rationalizations, though maybe someday you will be able to see McBeane in an unemployment line somewhere and gleefully tell them "I told you so."  It will be cathartic.

but that would be petty and juvenile...oh, I get it.