The Rosen Era Has Begun in Arizona

26CornerBlitz

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Anyone who thinks he was bad is a troll. 

He's our guy. He's a perfect fit for the team.  I said it once the draft was over. I think every QB landed on the team where they were meant to be.  It's a good class and if the all stay healthy it should be a fun decade or so of football. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

He was bad overall this year.

He had great moments in most games.

He was excellent today!

Rosen is the only QB among this year's first rounders who really showed next to nothing. The Cards may seriously be considering drafting another QB.

The Cardinals will not be taking another Quarterback. They will be building around the one they have, who has had his moments among an overall disappointing campaign. The biggest thing they have to do is find a competent coaching staff. 

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

The Cardinals will not be taking another Quarterback. They will be building around the one they have, who has had his moments among an overall disappointing campaign. The biggest thing they have to do is find a competent coaching staff. 

I don't think they'll be looking QB, but ... with a new coaching staff, who knows?  I spend a fair amount of time in Phoenix, and it's fair to say that fans are pretty down on Rosen right now. And unlike the other 4 first rounders, it would be awfully hard to put together a 2 minute Josh Rosen highlight reel ...

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I don't think they'll be looking QB, but ... with a new coaching staff, who knows?  I spend a fair amount of time in Phoenix, and it's fair to say that fans are pretty down on Rosen right now. And unlike the other 4 first rounders, it would be awfully hard to put together a 2 minute Josh Rosen highlight reel ...

I have watched every throw (before today's) of all 5 of the 1st round rookies. Rosen has plenty of 2 minute highlight tape material. What he has more of than the others is 2 minute low light material as well. I still think with a new staff and a rebuilt offensive line he will be fine. 

There is no chance Arizona goes QB early in the draft. They might pick up a better experienced guy than Glennon but Rosen will start. 

Part of their problem was that they traded away almost all of their 2018 draft. They have had the fewest draft picks of any team in the league the last two years, and the team is old and desperately needs an infusion of young talent. 

Edited by GunnerBill