The Rosen Era Has Begun in Arizona

26CornerBlitz

33 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Someone's bitter because they were wrong

Allen is the worst or 2nd worst QB in the NFL depending on what data you are going by. I was absolutely right. They shouldn't have drafted him. If they wanted a running QB who can't consistently complete passes then why didn't they just keep Tyrod? Or for similar stats then just get Tebow for the league minimum.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, WRONG JOSH said:

Allen is the worst or 2nd worst QB in the NFL depending on what data you are going by. I was absolutely right. They shouldn't have drafted him. If they wanted a running QB who can't consistently complete passes then why didn't they just keep Tyrod? Or for similar stats then just get Tebow for the league minimum.

get out of here man.

unfortunately I can not say what I would really like to say to you, you're not worth the point.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, WRONG JOSH said:

You're utterly dug in that they shouldn't have drafted him?

Ok, what QB should they have drafted? The "pocket passer" that is dead last in the league in passer rating from inside the pocket?

Again I say: you are totally entitled to your opinion, but maybe you should relax a bit on the definitive declarations regarding Allen's supposed suckitide 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

You're utterly dug in that they shouldn't have drafted him?

Ok, what QB should they have drafted? The "pocket passer" that is dead last in the league in passer rating from inside the pocket?

Again I say: you are totally entitled to your opinion, but maybe you should relax a bit on the definitive declarations regarding Allen's supposed suckitide 

Bear in mind that this dude, whoever he is, has 11k+ posts and hated the pick SO much, he changed his screen name over it. That's dedication to incorrectness.

• Haha (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, WRONG JOSH said:

Do you actually watch games? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

49 minutes ago, WRONG JOSH said:

Welcome to TBD!! Its always nice to see fans from other teams stop by, even if it the AZ Cardinals.  Just dont jump on the Bills bandwagon. We are already packed up to the gills!!!

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, WRONG JOSH said:

I won’t re-hash what others have already pointed out to you with better eloquence than I could offer up. I’m just curious what exactly it will take seeing from Allen before you  change your avatar handle as having been a painfully obvious error? Bonus question would be, what does Rosen have to keep showing you in order for you to objectively keep your handle as is? Finally, how long of a sample size do you anticipate needing as to any of the above? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Again, it's not about Rosen. I was just as much of a Mayfield fan as Rosen. It's about Allen not being worth all of those picks. Literally the worst QB in the NFL and you guys are acting like he has arrived because he can scramble. Not sure how he is better than Tyrod. Give me Tyrod and use the pick on Ridley and another top pick on OL instead of trading it away to move up for a project QB.

Also this thread is a reflection of America as a whole right now. If someone disagrees with your opinion you are quick to lash out. Pretty classy. If you want me to go away then stop quoting me and let the thread die. I haven't posted in this forum unprovoked since April. If you can't stand the fact that someone has a different opinion then why keep the discussion going?

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, WRONG JOSH said:

Again, it's not about Rosen. I was just as much of a Mayfield fan as Rosen. It's about Allen not being worth all of those picks. Literally the worst QB in the NFL and you guys are acting like he has arrived because he can scramble. Not sure how he is better than Tyrod. Give me Tyrod and use the pick on Ridley and another top pick on OL instead of trading it away to move up for a project QB.

Also this thread is a reflection of America as a whole right now. If someone disagrees with your opinion you are quick to lash out. Pretty classy. If you want me to go away then stop quoting me and let the thread die. I haven't posted in this forum unprovoked since April. If you can't stand the fact that someone has a different opinion then why keep the discussion going?

pretty classy calling our QB an idiot.

you need some cheese with that whine son?

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 12/18/2018 at 5:34 PM, WRONG JOSH said:

Allen is getting yards by running around like an idiot. It's not a sustainable model for success. He will either get injured or eventually be too slow after years of abuse. I just think it's funny that fans of the NFL's lowest rated passer are making fun of the 2nd lowest rated passer or vice versa. If it makes you guys feel any better, I think Allen is a better fit for our team because he can run around and improvise behind this horrible line. Rosen will have his starters back next year and his OL will be much better. I had Rosen and Mayfield 1a and 1b. I'll take the pocket passer every time for lasting long term success

So...his idiocy allowed him to run for YPA barely dreamed of even by running backs let alone QB’s and has avoided major hits in the process, but he’s so much safer behind our current line in the pocket...got it. Also, he did just fine in terms of smarts and production, especially for a rookie who’s started less than 10 games, when contained by Patricia’s D in said pocket. How revolutionary that he can hurt you both ways! But you stay on the Rosen attitudinal express, by all means. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

LOL!  Because Watkins, Wood, Hogan, Goodwin, and Clay, and Glenn, Incognito and Wood weren't enough for Tyrod.  GTFOoH.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

LOL!  Because Watkins, Wood, Hogan, Goodwin, and Clay, and Glenn, Incognito and Wood weren't enough for Tyrod.  GTFOoH.

TT and the Bills got to the playoffs in 2017, when Watkins, Hogan, and Goodwin weren't on the team.

...the door is thataway --->

my point exactly. every week this forum lit pitchforks whenever our previous QB scrambled . the FO made it a point to say they were looking for a pocket passer. that's not who they drafted. does JA have a big arm? sure. but again...how much different is he from the last QB. JA's was 13/26 with a QBR of 22.9 last week. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, 87168 said:

TT and the Bills got to the playoffs in 2017, when Watkins, Hogan, and Goodwin weren't on the team.

...the door is thataway --->

You can join him.  I’ll take last year‘s collection of offensive talent over this year’s, especially at OL and its effect on the run game. 

3 hours ago, WRONG JOSH said:

I think the issue is that you aren't really using a lot of logic or reason in your recent rants, and that is what people are attacking.  You say everything from a completely rooted in bias that arrived BEFORE Allen was ever a Bill and disregard anything that has transpired since then.  You just keep proclaiming him the 2nd worst QB in the NFL.  So no offense, but you are bringing a lot of this on yourself.  

There is nothing wrong with you not being sold on him, its a fair position.  But you are coming at this as he is a bust, and will always be a bust, and here are the stats to prove it.  No one is saying he has "arrived" and is a finished product, but to deny that he has made any progress is just 100% factually incorrect.  Having gone back and read your posts in this threads, its a very fair question for anyone to ask if you even watch the games or just look at a stat sheets.  And the NFL is the one sport where stats are 100% unreliable.  Every single position is very dependent on the people around them.  DB's depend on the front 7 to provide pressure, RB's and QB's depend a lot on the OL, QB's need their targets to do their job well and make catches, WR's depend on both the QB and even the OL, etc, etc.  To use ONLY stats to chart a players growth leads anyone to a fools gold conclusion (good or bad).  It completely lacks the context needed to really analyze the individual.    

Again, you and anyone else remaining skeptical is more than fair.  But those few that are still firmly rooted in that he will be a bust no matter what happens on Sunday are way off base.  This kid is one of the most exciting young QB's in the NFL already.  He has plenty of work to do, but denying that he is improving is a flat out nonsense.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, WRONG JOSH said:

My violin is around here somewhere

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Do you play for real? I played in 3rd grade because you got to go to Disney world in 5th grade.  Well, I never practiced and my mom made me quit.  And I didn’t go to Disney world until 6th grade. ?

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Drew Rosen doesn't have the talent nor the wherewithal as Josh Allen. He had a solid collegiate career, but I'm not sure he's a high quality teammate. Josh has demonstrated the ability to motivate the men around him. He's the kind of guy you want on your side in a foxhole.

Not to bash Rosen, but I can't say the same for the young man.

• Like (+1) 2