The Rosen Era Has Begun in Arizona

26CornerBlitz

13 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Hey little buddy. How ya been taking "right" josh's benching?

Pretty good or nah?

1. He's not benched

2. Just because Rosen is playing bad doesn't mean Allen is good. They are both bad. Quite possibly the 2 worst QBs in the entire league right now

3. My screen name isnt because I'm a Rosen fan or a fan of another team. It's because I'm NOT an Allen fan and think the Bills drafting his was a terrible move. If you want a guy that runs and can't throw for more than 200 yards then why not just keep Tyrod and use the picks on other offensive weapons?

Edited by WRONG JOSH
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, WRONG JOSH said:

1. He's not benched

2. Just because Rosen is playing bad doesn't mean Allen is good. They are both bad. Quite possibly the 2 worst QBs in the entire league right now

3. My screen name isnt because I'm a Rosen fan or a fan of another team. It's because I'm NOT an Allen fan and think the Bills drafting his was a terrible move. If you want a guy that runs and can't throw for more than 200 yards then why not just keep Tyrod and use the picks on other offensive weapons?

Allen ran for less than 20 yards this past game and did pass for over 200 yards.  Just FYI.

30 minutes ago, WRONG JOSH said:

1. He's not benched

well kid, if you're not an allen fan, you're not a bills fan. but, if you're a rosen fan, well then, you're an arizona fan.

it's that simple. so why don't you pack up your username and head to your QB's board because you really have a bad look here, a real bad look.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, WRONG JOSH said:

I represent the fans who can actually think for themselves and don't blindly follow a team which is led by different people every 3 years anyhow.

Give me a friggin break.  You represent these people?

No, you don't.

You represent your own delusion and poor people skills.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, WRONG JOSH said:

Allen is getting yards by running around like an idiot. It's not a sustainable model for success. He will either get injured or eventually be too slow after years of abuse. I just think it's funny that fans of the NFL's lowest rated passer are making fun of the 2nd lowest rated passer or vice versa. If it makes you guys feel any better, I think Allen is a better fit for our team because he can run around and improvise behind this horrible line. Rosen will have his starters back next year and his OL will be much better. I had Rosen and Mayfield 1a and 1b. I'll take the pocket passer every time for lasting long term success

Rosen has the lowest passer rating in the NFL when throwing from the pocket, so be glad we didn't draft him :lol:

DuuOWj3W0AAUcHC.jpg

And don't you think it's a bit silly to criticize Allen for producing offense however he can?

It may not be sustainable, but the first team to take the run away from him got beat with his arm on Sunday, so, ya know, there's that.

Edited by thebandit27
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, thebandit27 said:

Rosen has the lowest passer rating in the NFL when throwing from the pocket, so be glad we didn't draft him :lol:

And don't you think it's a bit silly to criticize Allen for producing offense however he can?

It may not be sustainable, but the first team to take the run away from him got beat with his arm on Sunday, so, ya know, there's that.

They got beat by our defense and missed extra point

I wouldn't be bragging about the worst or 2nd worst QB in the NFL (whatever chart you want to look at) putting up 14 points.

one of the best QB's in the league won a game last night with only putting up, get this, 12 points!!

13 minutes ago, WRONG JOSH said:

I wouldn't be bragging about the worst or 2nd worst QB in the NFL (whatever chart you want to look at) putting up 14 points.

like I said, you have a real bad look here and you're undeniably outclassed by thebandit27 in this petty argument of yours.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, WRONG JOSH said:

Ah, they got beat by the defense that scored zero points and allowed 2 early TDs that put the team behind?

Got it!

And drop the agenda man. Nobody is bragging; we're just pointing out that you're way off base.

8 minutes ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

I've learned a lot about Josh Rosen these past few pages.

Keep up the football X's and O's talk boys

I'm more than happy to talk details about Rosen. 

My my only major criticisms of him as a prospect were (a) that he got rattled under pressure and (b) he had way too many tipped passes for my liking--both seem to remain problematic for him at this point.

I had him as my QB1 (of course, I did say that Baker was 1A :lol: ), and I still think he'll be very good. I also think that folks like WRONG JOSH need to take a step back and look at Allen's performance in an honest light.

Both guys are in lousy situations, but one guy is clearly inspiring confidence, while the other has more or less floundered.

• Like (+1) 1

Josh Rosen is seriously bad, I mean very bad.  We dodged that bullet thanks Bean. So glad myself and the other armchair GM's on this message board don't get to make the picks. The definition of a "Franchise QB" in my opinion is an exciting playmaker that always gives your team a chance to win whenever he is on the field. Personally, I believe Allen has that I've seen quite enough. 

I'm pretty positive in fact if Allen did not go down with Injury our team would have a better record than it does currently. Which isn't bad for the kids first season

18 hours ago, WRONG JOSH said:

Allen is literally the lowest rated passer of the starting QB's in the entire NFL. His stats are very Tebow-esque. You don't have much of a leg to stand on either. Are you really that excited for a guy that completes 50% of his passes? If the defense didn't bail them out time and time again I think you guys wouldn't be so excited about an offense that only put up 14 points

Serious question, how many of JA's games have you actually watched?

On 12/18/2018 at 11:14 AM, WhyteDwarf said:

I liked Rosen too, but then I watched him in pre-season and some some of his reactions to bad plays and, yeah, I don't think he's very mentally tough.

Hes going to end up being a softer Jay Cutler with less of an arm.  

• Like (+1) 3

16 hours ago, BillsFan692 said:

Josh Rosen is seriously bad, I mean very bad.  We dodged that bullet thanks Bean. So glad myself and the other armchair GM's on this message board don't get to make the picks. The definition of a "Franchise QB" in my opinion is an exciting playmaker that always gives your team a chance to win whenever he is on the field. Personally, I believe Allen has that I've seen quite enough. 

I'm pretty positive in fact if Allen did not go down with Injury our team would have a better record than it does currently. Which isn't bad for the kids first season

So you’re saying there were not 9 mistakes before him?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

thing is, allen hasn't been benched for poor play.

Josh Rosen benched for Mike Glennon during blowout loss

Josh Rosen was benched for Mike Glennon late in the Arizona Cardinals’ blowout 40-14 loss to the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday.

Rosen went just 13/22 for 132 yards, no touchdowns, and two interceptions. He was also sacked six times and lost a fumble.

After four straight possessions in the second half that quickly ended in a punt, the Cardinals finally had Mike Glennon step in.

The team was down 40-7 and he immediately led a touchdown drive to make it 40-14.

After scoring on a rushing touchdown by David Johnson on their first possession, Arizona’s offense went 11 straight drives without scoring. That included a fumble, two interceptions, and eight punts.

Rosen has failed to throw for 150 yards in four of his last five starts.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

thing is, allen hasn't been benched for poor play.

Josh Rosen benched for Mike Glennon during blowout loss

Josh Rosen was benched for Mike Glennon late in the Arizona Cardinals’ blowout 40-14 loss to the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday.

Rosen went just 13/22 for 132 yards, no touchdowns, and two interceptions. He was also sacked six times and lost a fumble.

After four straight possessions in the second half that quickly ended in a punt, the Cardinals finally had Mike Glennon step in.

The team was down 40-7 and he immediately led a touchdown drive to make it 40-14.

After scoring on a rushing touchdown by David Johnson on their first possession, Arizona’s offense went 11 straight drives without scoring. That included a fumble, two interceptions, and eight punts.

Rosen has failed to throw for 150 yards in four of his last five starts.

Allen has multiple games of throwing for under 100 yards and probably should have been benched against GB or Tennessee (he was awful).  

But it as I said before, I thought Rosen would be further along and he hasn’t been.  But I’m not making any proclamation about any of these guys yet, except maybe Mayfield.  Hard to talk about how bad Rosen has been when our qb has a lower qb rating.  I will say that Allen is a real threat on the ground so at this point, I would rank him higher.