The Rosen Era Has Begun in Arizona

26CornerBlitz

Go worship Nathan Peterman who you thought was going to be good. That's your Quarterback.  ? You know nothing.

1 minute ago, Bill_with_it said:

No i watched the gamed. Doesnt matter when I came to the thread. A handfull of good throws and 180/1 isnt a very good game doesnt matter how much you crusade it. Yeah they had a big drop. Every qb has wrs that misses drops passes including our very own team. The cardinals defense gave that offense every opportunity to win and ultimately a Rosen led offense couldnt do it. The hawks went 0/10 on third downs. 

Look I dont know what your attempting to do but. That wasnt a very good game by Rosen.

You say that, but it was widely acclaimed as an excellent game by him and it was.  Bill with it!

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Go worship Nathan Peterman who you thought was going to be good. That's your Quarterback.  ? You know nothing.

You say that, but it was widely acclaimed as an excellent game by him and it was.  Bill with it!

No it wasnt and to imply it was is truly a show of ones integrity in a bad way. Goodbye.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bill_with_it said:

No it wasnt and to imply it was is truly a show of ones integrity in a bad way. Goodbye.

Don't hate!  Appreciate.

Make sure you tell Andy Benoit, Gary Gramling, and many others that they have no integrity. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

9 minutes ago, no name said:

the defense of another teams rookie QB is probably a worse obsession then jeffmagics over his boy mahomes.

HandmadeFewBrontosaurus-size_restricted.

I think its funny to watch a member squirm in envy and obsess over the arizona cardinals rookie QB, real funny.

Especially when Arizona themselves were "heartbroken" they had to settle for Rosen when they wanted Allen.

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Especially when Arizona themselves were "heartbroken" they had to settle for Rosen when they wanted Allen.

I remember when the Eagles wanted Perry Tuttle, but had to settle for Mike Quick after the Bills traded up to jump them. 

47 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

:doh: Boxscore scouting again.  Look at the actual game and the throws that were made in post after post in this thread. 

I watched the full game that week, I didn’t box score check.  And I’ve seen the over exaggerated twitter posts you keep posting to sell your narrative.  

So once again, you guys are simply trying to force a narrative because of 1 game 6 weeks ago while ignoring he’s only gotten worse since to the point he’s reached Peterman lows and got his OC fired...and he has a much better cast of players around him on that offense compared to a Allen. 

I could care less what a few people say on Twitter, his game was NOT very impressive.  Great, a QB in the NFL made a couple good throws in a rather underwhelming game...big deal.  You guys are still sore we didn’t draft him and trying to force a narrative.  Had he been a Bill, he would already be labeled a bust based on how he’s played over the SEASON so far.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I watched the full game that week, I didn’t box score check.  And I’ve seen the over exaggerated twitter posts you keep posting to sell your narrative.  

So once again, you guys are simply trying to force a narrative because of 1 game 6 weeks ago while ignoring he’s only gotten worse since to the point he’s reached Peterman lows and got his OC fired...and he has a much better cast of players around him on that offense compared to a Allen. 

I could care less what a few people say on Twitter, his game was NOT very impressive.  Great, a QB in the NFL made a couple good throws in a rather underwhelming game...big deal.  You guys are still sore we didn’t draft him and trying to force a narrative.  Had he been a Bill, he would already be labeled a bust based on how he’s played over the SEASON so far.

The easiest game for a rookie QB to look good in is their first game.  Literally no tape out there and DC's have to basically guess at what he will and won't do well.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

First of all it was week 4 when he started and Mike McCoy got himself fired as he's now done three times in two years with three different teams. Just like Allen, Rosen has a bad supporting cast that has gotten worse with OL injuries that have both starting guards shelved.  In previous games he was able to step up in the pocket when pressured, but with the OL getting overwhelmed that has gone away.

His 1st start was impressive to me with great throw after throw all game long with excellent decision making and accuracy with good pocket mobility and cool under pressure.  Your characterization of his play is disingenuous at best.  The All-22 links tell the story even if you don't want to. 

1 hour ago, Cripple Creek said:

Seems like a combination of a spamming campaign & a crusade.  I thought those things weren't allowed here. Guess I was wrong.

they aren't allowed 

So from what he  just posted about Rosen didn’t start til game 4

He has fewer games and more INTs.  

And it’s the coaches fault?

And the OLines fault

And it’s the surrounding talents fault?

11 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

they aren't allowed 

And the OLines fault

and your point is? :D

26 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Based on what criteria?

Simple logic that Josh Allen is better than Josh Rosen and that Rosen sucks.  Ask any Cardinal's fan who they would rather have.  Ask their coaches or front office.

Just now, PIZ said:

Simple logic that Josh Allen is better than Josh Rosen and that Rosen sucks.  Ask any Cardinal's fan who they would rather have.  Ask their coaches or front office.

Go to there message boards. Many are saying the first thing they should do is  loose the rest of the games and the next thing they should do is draft a new QB. we are not saying that... yet..

9 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

they aren't allowed 

And the OLines fault

Ha exactly.  As I originally said, there is now way to know who will have a better career yet, way too early for that.  But man, some people just can’t let go we didn’t draft Rosen.  He’s only gotten worse and would kill to have a game like Allen did against the Vikes.

1.  Allen - more games, less INTs.

2.  Allen has the best game between them so far (Vikes).

3.  Rosen has the worst game between them, and only Peterman has been worse.

4.  Rosen is a Cardinal, Allen is a Bill.  So who gives 2 s**ts about Rosen, Go Allen.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Ha exactly.  As I originally said, there is now way to know who will have a better career yet, way too early for that.  But man, some people just can’t let go we didn’t draft Rosen.  He’s only gotten worse and would kill to have a game like Allen did against the Vikes.

1.  Allen - more games, less INTs.

2.  Allen has the best game between them so far (Vikes).

3.  Rosen has the worst game between them, and only Peterman has been worse.

4.  Rosen is a Cardinal, Allen is a Bill.  So who gives 2 s**ts about Rosen, Go Allen.

The best game? no. Allen had one pretty good half of football in that game before the Bills shut things down in the 2nd half. Thereafter he was pretty bad in GB, against TEN, and struggled further in HOU although he mixed in a couple of impressive throws including the one he was injured on.  Most of his best plays have been made with his legs as shown in MIN and against TEN.  I watch football all across the league and that includes keeping tabs on Allen's peers from the '18 draft.  Lots of insecurity here on TSW. 

• Thank you (+1) 1