The Rosen Era Has Begun in Arizona

26CornerBlitz

10 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

You guys do realize that Josh Rosen looking like trash has nothing to with Josh Allen, correct?

Wrong.  Rosen is teaching a lot of people on this board that rookie QB's playing on bad offenses tend to struggle big time.  On top of that it seems like since the day Allen was drafted by Buffalo, there have been a lot of Bills fans complaining that we should have drafted Rosen.  It may not be right but a performance like this by Risen does take some of the pessure off Allen. 

Edited by CincyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 2

Rosen is taking a serious beating.  Bad teams pick high for QB’s, and are generally teams that lose on the LOS. That’s what makes them bad teams. Maybe there’s merit to building the OLine a bit to save your most important player? Just a thought....

OH, and that might apply to our team! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

Wrong.  Rosen is teaching a lot of people on this board that rookie QB's playing on bad offenses tend to struggle big time.  On top of that it seems like since the day he was drafted by Buffalo, there have been a lot of Bills fans complaining that we should have drafted Rosen.  It may not be right but a performance like this by Risen does take some of the pessure off Allen. 

No it doesn't at all.  Allen has his own path of development that has nothing to do with Rosen. 

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

No it doesn't at all.  Allen has his own path of development that has nothing to do with Rosen. 

True I mean it's what his 3rd game starting but besides that the only people him stinking it up might take pressure off is the FO for not picking him instead.

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Totally different paths. Two different people, skill sets and situations. But they both need protection and weapons to have any idea what they are capable of. 

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Disagree, for reasons beyond either QB's control Allen & Rosen are joined at the hip because of the actions of their teams on draft day.  Hell, we're posting on a thread titled  "The Rosen Era has Begun in Arizona" on a freaking Buffalo Bills message board!  That is weird if you think about it. 

Edited by CincyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Disagree, for reasons beyond either QB's control Allen & Rosen are joined at the hip because of the actions other teams on draft day.  Hell, we're posting on a thread titled  "The Rosen Era has Begun in Arizona" on a freaking Buffalo Bills message board!  That is weird if you think about it. 

Weird to you because you're new maybe. 

4 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Disagree, for reasons beyond either QB's control Allen & Rosen are joined at the hip because of the actions of their teams on draft day.  Hell, we're posting on a thread titled  "The Rosen Era has Begun in Arizona" on a freaking Buffalo Bills message board!  That is weird if you think about it. 

You should of seen the love the Browns we're getting on this board before the season. That didn't last very long. 

Edited by Lfod

6 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

I can’t imagine this place if Allen had the night Rosen has had.

FULL. BOARD. MELTDOWN. 

Just now, Lfod said:

You should of seen the love the Browns we're getting before the season. That didn't last very long. 

Hey - they got as many wins this season as they have in the past 2. Pretty impressive! 

12 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Wrong.  Rosen is teaching a lot of people on this board that rookie QB's playing on bad offenses tend to struggle big time.  On top of that it seems like since the day Allen was drafted by Buffalo, there have been a lot of Bills fans complaining that we should have drafted Rosen.  It may not be right but a performance like this by Risen does take some of the pessure off Allen. 

It's not teaching us anything about Josh Allen. I'm really not trying to be "that guy," but the celebration about Rosen struggling is a little creepy.

Just now, Augie said:

Rosen may have been the “most pro ready” and “throw the best ball”, but he looks like the little JV QB out there against the big boys. It makes me feel better about our guy. 

It shouldn't.  His team is over matched tonight against the DEN DL. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Weird to you because you're new maybe. 

Long time lurker though.  My point was just that Bills fans and I suspect Cards fans are going to be comparing Rosen & Allen for as long as both are in the NFL.  And for the record I think they'll both have long NFL careers. 

BTW, why the hell is Rosen still out there?  Do they want to get him killed?