The Rosen Era Has Begun in Arizona

26CornerBlitz

32 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Two pick sixes. Batted ball and stopped route by a WR.   Bad football by the Cards. 

19 minutes ago, Magox said:

Tough night for him.  Hasn't looked good at all.

And holding the ball too long on sacks, skipping two balls in the dirt, and a couple high passes 

1 hour ago, Aussie Joe said:

I’ve missed the start,., how is he looking?

Like garbage and showing some jay cutler mannorisms 

16 minutes ago, GimmeSomeProcess said:

16 minutes ago, GimmeSomeProcess said:

Like garbage and showing some jay cutler mannorisms 

If I was an Arizona Cards fan this is what would have me worried.  Say what you will about Allen and his struggles he's never thrown the fits I've seen Rosen throw in the 1st half tonight.  Not a good look IMO. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

This seems to be deflecting from the fact that Josh Allen has been bad. Don't worry about Rosen..focus on your own struggling overdrafted rookie.

It's inevitable that the two will be compared.  And when you have hundreds (or is it thousands) of posts on this message board arguing that the Bills should have drafted Rosen over Allen what else would you expect? 

3 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

This seems to be deflecting from the fact that Josh Allen has been bad. Don't worry about Rosen..focus on your own struggling overdrafted rookie.

Rosen was supposed to be the most pro-ready of the QB's.  He looks terrible.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

Sounds like you’re not a Bills fan Moose Knuckle, why are you even on the board? What’s the matter, your narrative not working out?

• Like (+1) 1

I think Rosen and all 4 rookies are going to turn out to be very good, obviously at varying degrees.  I don’t think this class was too hyped.

I’m glad we didn’t take Rosen, though.    Completely unscientific, but he just doesn’t seem like a  Buffalo kind of guy.

Even Troy Aikman is talking about pulling Rosen for fear of concussion.

How would you like to be the NEXT guy up?  “We’re seriously worried about the health of HIS brain, so you’re the new guy. Good luck!” 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 2