Call it homerism...but we WILL beat the Packers

Alphadawg7

22 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

The team thats been on the field the last 6 quarters of football shows up in Lambeau, then we can and will beat the Packers.  

The D over the last 6 quarters can slow this Packers offense down, especially since the Packers OL isn't very good, the run game is sputtering as usual there, and Rogers isnt 100%.  And the Packer D is just not very good, so good chance for our offense to keep gelling and Allen to keep improving.  By no means am I guaranteeing a win or making some $5k wager on them, but I just really think this is a game this team can win.  We just have so much momentum and energy coming out of this Vikes game that I think this team has a chip on its shoulder and is going to be another surprise odds upset next week.  

Packers do look average.  Lets see if we can keep the momentum.  Our last 6 quarters have been "playoff caliber".  You like that?  You like that?

• Like (+1) 3

31 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

The team thats been on the field the last 6 quarters of football shows up in Lambeau, then we can and will beat the Packers.  

The D over the last 6 quarters can slow this Packers offense down, especially since the Packers OL isn't very good, the run game is sputtering as usual there, and Rogers isnt 100%.  And the Packer D is just not very good, so good chance for our offense to keep gelling and Allen to keep improving.  By no means am I guaranteeing a win or making some $5k wager on them, but I just really think this is a game this team can win.  We just have so much momentum and energy coming out of this Vikes game that I think this team has a chip on its shoulder and is going to be another surprise odds upset next week.  

That's not being a homer. That's being a real fan.

• Like (+1) 1

if I hadn't seen it with my own two eyes, I wouldn't of believed the dominance they displayed against the vikings on their home turf.

I went in to the game wanting a win but not believing they would. I know wins wont come easy during this rebuild process and they may/should have a better chance going in to 2019 after another off season/draft than they do now with the lack of talent at WR.

so yesterdays win really helped in believing they are on the right track and took the sting out from the previous two weeks.

that said, I wont go in to this weeks game feeling they win, I want them to and they might but I also know it wont be any easy task on the road against a much better QB in Rodgers.

they really need to win the division/conference games. so far 0-2 in the conference and if they want to make a push in to the post season a loss Sunday wont bother me near as much as division/conference games.

one game a time.

edit: did not know Rodgers was/is questionable. still, no game is easy but certainly hoping for a W.

Edited by no name
  • Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Dont blame you for that, its a reasonable and warranted response.  But I still BILLieve we will beat the Pack this week

Hmmmm...maybe I should put $5K on Bills straight up with these big odds?  HA...yeah no.  But maybe I will throw $50 or $100 at it :)

No you are doing it wrong, the Bills only know how to cause pain. Therefore, if you want us to win, you need to put 5k on the Packers

• Haha (+1) 2

....here is my wild azz, hopeful prognostication from yesterday for 4PM happiness (R U KIDDING?

..repeat of EJ's shocking victory over da Bears at Soldier Field........

....so Josh goes out and thumps the Norris Division again........

...so now to the frozen tundra....McCarthy's blood pressure is 820 over 650 following the Clay call.....Rodgers is hobbled with his knee...Matthews wants to know which side Allen's flag is on......can we "black and blue" the Norris again?..........hell why not?........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

57 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

They have played six quarters of pretty good football, at least of the Defensive side, and this week the Offense stepped it up!

I just want to see progress, players stepping up showing they are in for the long term!

• Like (+1) 1