Call it homerism...but we WILL beat the Packers

Alphadawg7

The team thats been on the field the last 6 quarters of football shows up in Lambeau, then we can and will beat the Packers.  

The D over the last 6 quarters can slow this Packers offense down, especially since the Packers OL isn't very good, the run game is sputtering as usual there, and Rogers isnt 100%.  And the Packer D is just not very good, so good chance for our offense to keep gelling and Allen to keep improving.  By no means am I guaranteeing a win or making some $5k wager on them, but I just really think this is a game this team can win.  We just have so much momentum and energy coming out of this Vikes game that I think this team has a chip on its shoulder and is going to be another surprise odds upset next week.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 7

5 minutes ago, Starr Almighty said:

Homerism

Dont blame you for that, its a reasonable and warranted response.  But I still BILLieve we will beat the Pack this week

Hmmmm...maybe I should put $5K on Bills straight up with these big odds?  HA...yeah no.  But maybe I will throw $50 or $100 at it :)

Edited by Alphadawg7

1 minute ago, Rocbillsfan1 said:

people are calling for rogers to sit because he looks hurt. This might be a great time to be playing Green Bay. No rodgers they have no shot.

If Rodgers sits (which I think the Packers should honestly do, but doubt they will) then I think we crush the Packers like the Vikes because Kizer is just awful IMO.  Our D will feast on him.  

2 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

I wouldn’t put it past them. Something clicked with the defense at halftime of the Chargers game. And Allen looked much more aggressive and less gun shy vs. the Vikings. 

I’m looking forward to seeing what happens. This season is all gravy anyways.

Agreed, something is very very different since halftime week 2 with this D and is finally playing like I thought this D would play coming out of the offseason and going into camp.  I was quite disappointed in what we were seeing out of them in preseason and then just was bad the first 6 quarters.  But the last 6 quarters are more what I was expecting when I thought this D would be a top 10 unit this year coming into the year.

And yes, Josh just keeps getting more comfortable and more aggressive with each series.  To have him bounce back this week after making a few costly rookie errors in the Chargers game that kept us from really getting back in it was very exciting to see.  

Just now, Fan in San Diego said:

The vegas line will be tighter this week for sure. But I expect the Packers to be the favorite. I agree with others on this board, the Bills circle the wagons and defeat the Packers!

Opening line is 10.5 points...assuming Rogers plays, that line will drastically change if he sits.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Dont blame you for that, its a reasonable and warranted response.  But I still BILLieve we will beat the Pack this week

Hmmmm...maybe I should put $5K on Bills straight up with these big odds?  HA...yeah no.  But maybe I will throw $50 or $100 at it :)

You told me to call it homerism so I did. I follow directions quite well  ?

• Haha (+1) 1