The Baker Era Has Begun in Cleveland

26CornerBlitz

7 hours ago, cle23 said:

He's bigger than Manziel, and Wilson, and Brees actually. And he has a great work ethic and no drug problem, so not similar to Manziel much at all.

Congrats, you are the only one who took me seriously

12 hours ago, pop gun said:

I'm thinking it's a pretty safe bet that Tyrod stays the season in Cleveland. Who would want him? He's horrible! Cleveland is stuck with him, better them than us.

Hes a fringe starter, I could see the 49ers trading for him after losing Garapollo, or another team whos starting QB goes down that has a chance at making the post season.

7 hours ago, FearLess Price said:

Hes a fringe starter, I could see the 49ers trading for him after losing Garapollo, or another team whos starting QB goes down that has a chance at making the post season.

Maybe, but he's not better than what else is out there on the scrap heap and probably costs a whole lot more.

4 hours ago, pop gun said:

Maybe, but he's not better than what else is out there on the scrap heap and probably costs a whole lot more.

Idk if i had to choose between Bradford and Tyrod,  i would prob go with Tyrod, hes cheaper, more fun to watch, more durable, and a better team player. He will step down and support a better QB like Baker. Bradford wouldn't support Wentz, he cried like a baby till he got traded. 

On 10/1/2018 at 10:06 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:
Browns rookie quarterback Baker Mayfield’s first career start resulted in an up and down performance. To his credit, the first overall pick of the 2018 NFL Draft placed the blame of the loss squarely on his shoulders.

It is great to see this rookie group taking up ownership as they get introduced to the speed of NFL Defense.  Repeatedly Allen, Darnold and Mayfield have been the biggest critics of themselves when their teams lost.  I hope this group goes on to win many championships together for their franchise (Include Rosen).