[Incomplete Title] No one saw this coming.....No one

Foreigner

Maybe this thread should be closed now before all the past negative comments and I told you sos' appear.

When they were bad, it didn't need to be sugar coated, and when they are good, actually more than good,

we need not be shy about it either.

Total domination, how sweet it is. Let's build on it.

1. Amazing performance by Allen. Without sitting a year and no veteran mentor now, yesterday was the day

his talent showed to the NFL. Whatever growing pains he will have, the future holds so much promise for him.

2. Jerry Hughes and Kyle Williams. A blast from the past. Where had you gone for so long, guys. Welcome back.

3. No matter what McDermott says about his DC. This game had the HC fingerprints all over the D. At the end

of the year, if there is a award for game of the year to a HC,  this was it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Foreigner said:

Maybe this thread should be closed now before all the past negative comments and I told you sos' appear.

When they were bad, it didn't need to be sugar coated, and when they are good, actually more than good,

1. Amazing performance by Allen. Without sitting a year and no veteran mentor now, yesterday was the day

his talent showed to the NFL. Whatever growing pains he will have, the future holds so much promise for him.

2. Jerry Hughes and Kyle Williams. A blast from the past. Where had you gone for so long, guys. Welcome back.

3. No matter what McDermott says about his DC. This game had the HC fingerprints all over the D. At the end

You got proven wrong in about a minute.  But with you, it doesn't feel like the first time.

On 9/24/2018 at 12:57 PM, Foreigner said:

I agree with this part. I think the lesson learned is to not throw the towel in on this team so fast. It was bad enough to make me think it was a tank on purpose because I couldn't believe the defense would be that bad coming into the season. 

It took me one season to believe McDermott will be the coach to bring us to the promise land. He has once again proven he can work with adversity. Kudos to him. 

I can't wait to see what this guy does when the rescources are a flowing. 

Edited by Lfod

There doesn't have to be a rush to judgement each time something good happens.  Buffalo winning on the road the way they did is what any fan of this team would want.  Yet, it's one week and 13 games remain on the schedule.  

Cautiously optimistic about Allen, the defense, and their chances the rest of the way are how I see it.  I am amazed at the fans who need to be the first on their block to yell when one game goes well.  Give it some time and let's see how the season continues.  And it doesn't require all these "instant analysis" threads that posters are starting.  

3 minutes ago, BillsVet said:

There doesn't have to be a rush to judgement each time something good happens.  Buffalo winning on the road the way they did is what any fan of this team would want.  Yet, it's one week and 13 games remain on the schedule.  

Cautiously optimistic about Allen, the defense, and their chances the rest of the way are how I see it.  I am amazed at the fans who need to be the first on their block to yell when one game goes well.  Give it some time and let's see how the season continues.  And it doesn't require all these "instant analysis" threads that posters are starting.  

For as long as you have been a member I'm surprised you don't know how things go when it comes to knee jerk analysis around here.

Edited by The Wiz

I wanted the Bills to draft Josh Allen as bad as I wanted them to draft Cam Newton so the 1st big surprise to my delight was pulling it off , because hey, this is Buffalo. My 2nd big surprise happened Sunday against the Vikings because despite believing we had finally drafted a real good QB, again, hey, this is Buffalo. It makes me wonder now if the football gods have been holding back on us until something great came along.

Something or someone really great... 

Just for Comparison...

http://www.nfl.com/teams/statistics?team=cle

http://www.nfl.com/teams/statistics?team=BUF

FWIW: Tyrod so far this season vs Allen. 

I know that it was hard for some to let go of TT. He was a very likeable guy for one thing. But I really believe the moves Beane made to acquire Allen were the right ones and in the future we will all be happier for it. Now Beane has to build around him.