Here is to a good game

Ice bowl 67

35 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Terrible defense mostly and we always start off slow year after year. I don't know why but we do.

We know the feeling of slow starts buddy, Preseason on our end did not allow much time for our starting QB to gel properly with the rest of the Offense.The Bills win against the Vikings had more to do with a Superman style play from our Rookie QB and good D then total unit performance. Despite the score the Bills are far from hitting on all cylinders. Scary for other teams If you think about it I suppose.

Heres to a good game my friend without injury.

On a side note: Bills fans were just informed recently NFC wins hurts our cause so McD may rest all his starters.

Edited by Figster

58 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I understand what they're trying to do but it's poorly written and being enforced in a way that makes normal football defense impossible.

And here we go, first casualty because of this stupid rule: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000966169/article/hayes-tore-acl-while-avoiding-putting-weight-on-qb

1 hour ago, LSHMEAB said:

IceBowl. You're on a Bills message board. Please spare us the woe is me schtick. The Packers SHOULD win this game so the pressure is entirely on that team.

We're playing with house money this season.

Well .... this isn't very nice.

If I'm a Packers fan, I'm not going on a Bills message bemoaning a loss to the Redskins and a .500 record. It's like listening to Tom Brady talk about the one woman who got away. 

Enjoy your teams unprecedented duration of success. Enjoy that you've had 25+ years of dominance at the QB position. Discuss the game. Just spare me the pity party.

• Like (+1) 1

Funny...a lot of the narrative today in sports coverage is about the Vikings losing...almost no discussion about how well Allen and the D played, just about Cousins, his contract, the Vikings losing to a team while so favored, etc.  

And you no what, I love it.  I cant wait until we beat the Packers what the narrative will be then.  We are 10.5 point underdogs already to GB.  

6 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Funny...a lot of the narrative today in sports coverage is about the Vikings losing...almost no discussion about how well Allen and the D played, just about Cousins, his contract, the Vikings losing to a team while so favored, etc.  

And you no what, I love it.  I cant wait until we beat the Packers what the narrative will be then.  We are 10.5 point underdogs already to GB.  

Now all we need is that fella who bet 5 grand on the vikings to go double or nothing on the Packers

If his better half didn't do away with him yet that is...

Edited by Figster
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I remember when the Bills were good way back in the 90's and they would lose a game like this, the talk was similar.  It's just the way it is...

3 hours ago, Idandria said:

Hopefully we can keep the momentum going, but traveling across the country 2 weeks in a row is a tall task. Hoping for a good game. 

here's hoping the Bill's PR department has studied up and now knows the difference between Minnesota and Wisconsin

7 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Here is to a great game this Sunday with no injuries. I wouldn't be surprised if we lost. We aren't playing well at all. Our defense got bulldozed over yesterday. Thanks for beating Minnesota yesterday! That was awesome seeing them lose anyway. 

....should be a good tilt 'Ice.......Aaron looked hobbled......McCarthy was in "stroke territory" after the Clay call and Matthews got hosed for the third time in three weeks......

2 hours ago, entropyrules said:

here's hoping the Bill's PR department has studied up and now knows the difference between Minnesota and Wisconsin

Tweeting the same thing but using Minneapolis instead of GB this week would be funny.  

4 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

IceBowl. You're on a Bills message board. Please spare us the woe is me schtick. The Packers SHOULD win this game so the pressure is entirely on that team.

We're playing with house money this season.

They just got smoked by the sorry ass skins.  They were lucky to sneak past the Bears 

9 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Here is to a great game this Sunday with no injuries. I wouldn't be surprised if we lost. We aren't playing well at all. Our defense got bulldozed over yesterday. Thanks for beating Minnesota yesterday! That was awesome seeing them lose anyway. 

You guys struggled with AP, but geeeze the officials and the drops.... Cobb just isn’t seeming to be the guy he used to be 

9 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

@PetermanThrew5Picks Told ya...be here Monday?

Good luck to ya ice bowl, MAY THE BETTER QUARTERBACK WIN...

Told y'all it wasn't 69 hahaha

9 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

We need Rodgers out there. We won't win a game without him out there. Kizer is as bad if not worse than Hundley.

I'll say what we had most in common last year is we were competing to start the worst quarback.. Hundley v Peterman! It's too bad we couldn't find a way to see them outgun each other!

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks