We are going to split with Miami

Cygnus99

Miami is hot on fire 3-0 but are they really that good ?? Will they fall apart later on ? I think we lose at Miami but we beat them here at home in the season's finale . Time will tell . Right now the AFC EAST is wide open , anything can happen but New England is like a scene from a horror film when you see they have kill the creature and the creature wakes up again and attacks . 

Dolphins are sneaky good, and Tanny is playing his best ball of his career. 10-1 in his last 11 starts. Really good in the trenches on both sides of the ball. 

If the Bills can continue to improve, Bills/Fins will be as exciting as it was 20 years ago, but don't underestimate them. They're really good.

25 minutes ago, Drunken Pygmy Goat said:

Dolphins are sneaky good, and Tanny is playing his best ball of his career. 10-1 in his last 11 starts. Really good in the trenches on both sides of the ball. 

If the Bills can continue to improve, Bills/Fins will be as exciting as it was 20 years ago, but don't underestimate them. They're really good.

I don't know.  Their competition hasn't been fierce.  I think if the play the Ravens, Chargers and Vikes - it may be a different story than the amazing team you describe. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Drunken Pygmy Goat said:

they honestly have a very similar feel to buffalo last year. unloading big name starters before the season. media rips them for it. coach building his own culture..... and then the hot start.

40 minutes ago, White Linen said:

I don't know.  Their competition hasn't been fierce.  I think if the play the Ravens, Chargers and Vikes - it may be a different story than the amazing team you describe. 

They have had a rather "light" schedule so far, but their confidence is building. "Sneaky good" doesn't mean "amazing"...

Big game coming this week for them.

Edited by Drunken Pygmy Goat

I think what will happen is what always happens.  Pats will find their legs eventually, then they will lay waste to the rest of the AFCE and no other team in the division will be there when the games really matter.

Brady is not done until he's off doing something other than football.

Edited by PeterDude