10.5 pt. dogs at Green Bay???

eball

38 minutes ago, PeterDude said:

I mean, the Vikes game was more about how poor the Vikings played as anything.  It's a fluke win for the Bills until they prove otherwise.

The Bills winning yesterday was no fluke.

The Vikings aren't nearly as good as they thought they were.  They learned that last weekend.  The LA Rams are the class of the NFC - a status the Vikings thought they owned.  The Vikings may have already thrown in the towel, IMHO.  And the Vikings threw in the towel before yesterday's game with the Buffalo Bills.

Just now, PearlHowardman said:

The Bills winning yesterday was no fluke.

The Vikings aren't nearly as good as they thought they were.  They learned that last weekend.  The LA Rams are the class of the NFC - a status the Vikings thought they owned.  The Vikings may have already thrown in the towel, IMHO.  And the Vikings threw in the towel before yesterday's game with the Buffalo Bills.

I'm not sold on the Rams just yet, we'll see.

14 minutes ago, PeterDude said:

........a game where I think the Vikes were more concerned about the Rams than the Bills.

Throughout the years I've heard this phrase , and I rarely, if ever buy it. This is the NFL......"on any given Sunday." You absolutely cannot take anything for granted. 

The only time a team is really looking ahead is 1) at the end of the year when a good team is resting up for the playoffs,  and 2) when a team is so bad, they've given up, and are "running for the bus."

18 minutes ago, PeterDude said:

one game, a game where I think the Vikes were more concerned about the Rams than the Bills.

17 minutes ago, PeterDude said:

I'm not sold on the Rams just yet, we'll see.

You’re not sold on the Rams but the Vikings are and decided to let the Bills win ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

What a load of ???

Goff looks like the most accurate qb in football. No one can stop Gurley I have no idea what your not sold on. 

Edited by Teddy KGB

2 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

You’re not sold on the Rams but the Vikings are and decided to let the Bills win ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

What a load of ???

Rams have to prove to me they can win in the playoff's, until then I'm not sold.

Even the Kelly led Bills had stinker games like the Vikes had yesterday due to not being focused on the task at hand, not sure what your problem is tbh.  

14 minutes ago, PeterDude said:

Rams have to prove to me they can win in the playoff's, until then I'm not sold.

Even the Kelly led Bills had stinker games like the Vikes had yesterday due to not being focused on the task at hand, not sure what your problem is tbh.  

Dont have a problem.    Just think everything you posted makes no sense.  

Rams look elite.   (Sorry their punt returner fumbled over and over in the playoffs)  

Not sure why that’s relevant to the 3-0 2018 Rams who have outscored their opponents by 64 points in 3 games ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

Allen punished the Vikings defense.   The Bills defense punished Cousins.   

Anthony Barr was thinking about the Rams when Allen hurdled him huh ? 

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Thank you (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Dont have a problem.    Just think everything you posted makes no sense.  

Rams look elite.   (Sorry their punt returner fumbled over and over in the playoffs)  

Not sure why that’s relevant to the 3-0 2018 Rams who have outscored their opponents by 64 points in 3 games ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

Allen punished the Vikings defense.   The Bills defense punished Cousins.   

Anthony Barr was thinking about the Rams when Allen hurdled him huh ? 

Are you too young to recall some of the games the Bills lost in the 90's against crap teams that remained crappy for years?  I mean it happens. The Bills are not all of the sudden a playoff team...  Let's not go anointing anyone anything just yet plz.

As far as the Rams go, before ppl start calling them the "class of the NFC", I want to see some playoff wins, but that's just me.

IMO the Vikes definitely looked past the Bills yesterday, it's obvious.

Edited by PeterDude

1 hour ago, PeterDude said:

I mean, the Vikes game was more about how poor the Vikings played as anything.  It's a fluke win for the Bills until they prove otherwise.

what's a fluke win?

I'll admit, I didn't expect them to win but what I watched yesterday was no fluke. I saw a well prepared team and a defense that stepped up big time as well as a young rookie QB who looked pretty competent running that offense.

no, it was no fluke.

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, PeterDude said:

Crazy part of the Rams is how much of a different team they are this year. Vikes may have gotten comfortable. 

Ap ran for 120 yards against the pack. The guy was using a wheelchair. I hope shady is healthy cause we will need him with a big day.

6 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Crazy part of the Rams is how much of a different team they are this year. Vikes may have gotten comfortable. 

Ap ran for 120 yards against the pack. The guy was using a wheelchair. I hope shady is healthy cause we will need him with a big day.

If someone would have wanted to bring in AP this offseason I probably would have thought, nah, just grab a young kid.  But damn, he's looking good so far...

IMO the Vikes definitely looked past the Bills yesterday, it's obvious.

Yep the Vikings definetly planned to get embarrassed at home.  

Kirk Cousins never takes his job seriously.  

Mike Zimmer loves days off 

Maybe Cousins put 20 million on the Bills ??

Edited by Teddy KGB

12 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Yep the Vikings definetly planned to get embarrassed at home.  

Kirk Cousins never takes his job seriously.  

Mike Zimmer loves days off 

Maybe Cousins put 20 million on the Bills ??

Hmm, now you're just going all hyperbolic.  Ok...