With Allen's fearless playing style we need a backup Qb.

The Vikings game has gotten the Bill's fan base totally pumped.   What a complete team performance!   With the reckless abandoned style being played by the wonder kid, Josh Allen,  "I keep thinking can he stay healthy"?

I am a true be over in what Beane has done to re-mold this team.  I thought he was crazy picking up and starting an unproven punter.  I was completely wrong.

I do still question why we have not pi ked up a veteran free agent quarterback to start to learn out offense so he can eventually replace letterman as the #2 qb.  

If Josh goes down, the last person I want to see behind center for the Bills is Peterman.   

What are we waiting for?

Thoughts? 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, longtimebillsfan said:

I can't say that with your confidence. 

Wouldn't it be better to have a veteran qb that could help with Allen's development and be able to keep the wheels on if Allen goes down?

Despite all that's been said about Peterman's week one start, he still finds himself on the roster with no competition behind him.

That's not by chance.

The coaches likely feel good enough about the QB's they have to work with.

Matt Moore would be my choice.   He is not the long term solution, but he would give us an experienced back up.  He would be able to help Josh develop, and would be an upgrade to Peterman.

Just now, BurpleBull said:

Despite all that's been said about Peterman's week one start, he still finds himself on the roster with no competition behind him.

That's not by chance.

The coaches likely feel good enough about the QB's they have to work with.

I hope you are right.  I believe he needs additional time to develop.  A veteran like Moore would help him as well.  I am not sure if the Bills would keep 3 qbs on the active roster though. 

• Like (+1) 1

I came up with a mantra yesterday and it really helped me. At the start of each series I utter this phrase. "Nothing bad can or ever will happen to Josh Allen. He is an indestructible, albino, concrete gorilla with a bionic arm." 

Try it, you'll feel better. And this is not a joke, I really did it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, buffalover4life said:

IMG_1550-1.thumb.JPG.3ea659eda740892266df380cc59d9afb.JPG

Love it.  I'm  a huge Southpark fan.

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

He was clearly joking.

May be, but Sanchez is better than Peterman.

1 hour ago, Juice_32 said:

I came up with a mantra yesterday and it really helped me. At the start of each series I utter this phrase. "Nothing bad can or ever will happen to Josh Allen. He is an indestructible, albino, concrete gorilla with a bionic arm." 

Try it, you'll feel better. And this is not a joke, I really did it.

lol.  That alternative is better that Peterman as well.  I may give it a try.