Roll call for Lambeau!!

NewEra

37 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I would love to hear some Green Bay experiences? How did you guys like Lambeau or the city of Green Bay itself?

It was a blast!

Similar towns/people to Western New Yorkers.  The fans were so welcoming and friendly.  Everybody else I talked to said the same thing.  Did alot of drinking Saturday afternoon at Duzzi's, thought it was a fantastic sports bar.  Then the Bills Backer party afterwards at Stadium View was a blast.  We went to Milwaukee Friday for the Brewers game and hit a ton of bars there too.  Ate a lot of Brats and Cheese.  Toured Lambeau Field and saw alot of Packers history in the Hall of Fame.

Would highly, highly recommend any big football fan to make this trip at least once in their lifetime! 

37 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I'm not bringing up the game. I just want to hear about everything else.

I had a great time. The stadium was....just OK to me. The surrounding block after block of residential areas with house parties and “Park and Pee $30” signs were my favorite part. I stayed in Appleton so didn’t get much GB experience. 

I got a LOT of “welcome to Wisconsin” and other polite behavior. The girl at the deli gave my brother in law a tub of food, then served me (in my Bills gear) the same tub. She fell all over herself apologizing....it had a GB logo on the side. She went to a generic tub and said “I’m SO sorry! I never would have done that to you on purpose!”. Sweet young girl. The only two jerks I ran into were Patriots fans. Seriously. 

On 10/1/2018 at 1:57 PM, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Had a great time in Green Bay and Lambeau. Only thing that would have made it better is if the Bills played this weekend! 

Best photo I got:

WBufNfW.jpg

Do you think if we snuck our offense into that empty stadium, we might be able to put up some points? Maybe? 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I would love to hear some Green Bay experiences? How did you guys like Lambeau or the city of Green Bay itself?

We had a blast! Are at Titletown,  Copper State Brewing, and some place where you grill your own steak.  All fun experiences. Will definitely go back again...

I'm travelling for work this week to Detroit (high level business meeting of course), arrived close to midnight last night (Monday night) at the hotel. There were around 7 people in front of me to check in at the Embassy Suites near the airport. Saw a guy with a Bills shirt on and the Bills emblem shaved in his hair. I called out "Hey Bills fan" and asked what he was doing there. He said that I was at he tail end of around 30 Bills fans coming back from Green Bay who missed their connection. Sucks to end the trip that way, but said he had a blast.

• Like (+1) 1