Roll call for Lambeau!!

NewEra

Wellllll, crappy game, but a fun game day in Green Bay.  Everyone was cool, had fun, ran into many TBD’er’s...

Lets hope they can learn from this one.  Oof.

Per Kenny as we were walking out “a catastrophic failure all around”.  Yup.

just wanted to say that even though the game sucked, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Lambeau. Very cool place,  very cool fans.  Worth every second of the drive up from Florida. Bills fans represented well,  too. A lot of blue in the stands.  

• Like (+1) 2

53 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

just wanted to say that even though the game sucked, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Lambeau. Very cool place,  very cool fans.  Worth every second of the drive up from Florida. Bills fans represented well,  too. A lot of blue in the stands.  

Agree ^ Great venue.  Great fans.  The old lady sitting next to my brother was a little "too friendly" though!  Gmilf.

• Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, NewEra said:

I’m at 1239 Shadow Ln
Green Bay, WI 54304

if anyone wants to hang.  It overlooks the stadium and.  Door to the back yard is open, you can enter from the street 

Is this the address for your ex-wife? I feel a setup here! How much bail money am I looking at? Or will it cost me a kidney? 

5 hours ago, Heitz said:

Wellllll, crappy game, but a fun game day in Green Bay.  Everyone was cool, had fun, ran into many TBD’er’s...

Lets hope they can learn from this one.  Oof.

Per Kenny as we were walking out “a catastrophic failure all around”.  Yup.

I saw you from a distance at the gate. You seemed to run away. You wouldn’t be the first. 

• Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Augie said:

I saw you from a distance at the gate. You seemed to run away. You wouldn’t be the first. 

Was with the girlfriend’s fam, so after the game it was time to get on that bus to the hotel before the other 78k!  

BTW, the city bus loops were awesome - no need to drive if you were at a hotel, just hop on and roll.

At the tailgate I joked “As a Bills fan you always have to really appreciate the tailgating - anything might happen during the game.”  Turns out I was right, the tailgate was the s**t, the game just, well...

Thanks to all of the TBD / Hammer’s Lot regulars that made Green Bay feel a bit like Buffalo!  As Hammer always says, it’s the tailgaters that make the lot and that showed today (though, we can all admit that guy and his slice of land are at the center of the Bills universe).

Anyone have that drone footage? Amazing one of those two cops didn’t shoot it down, they were NOT happy! ?

Hopefully I’ll see everyone at some point again this year, you know, IRL - thanks for the high fives, cheers and chair (Jay ??).

I’ll put up a few pics when I’m back to a spot where I can shrink em down.

Thanks all - Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Tour was great. Getting on the field level was cool. 

Rosen posts some pictures on the FB machine. It looked pretty incredible. Something about that field vs others just makes it special.

11 hours ago, Augie said:

Is this the address for your ex-wife? I feel a setup here! How much bail money am I looking at? Or will it cost me a kidney? 

Run away?  Lol.  I took an hour nap after the game and woke up to 75 Bills fans and packer fans going crazy.  There were 10 packer fan chicks that were wrestling each other in the back yard.  Any of you guys happen to make it?  I don’t know who anyone was.  We went to stadium view at around 10.

I know I'm a little late to the party on this one but this has been my first chance to get on the boards since I got back in town but regardless of the Bills laying a huge egg...this trip was amazing and full of memories I will never forget! Packers fans in both Milwaukee and Green Bay were amazing and seemed genuinely excited to see the Bills Mafia in town.  Some even bought our group rounds of drinks! For anybody that is a diehard football fan it is an absolute must to get down to Green Bay for a long weekend and enjoy the experience, sights and sounds from such an awesome and historic NFL city.  My new number 1 favorite Bills road game I've been to.  

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I'm not bringing up the game. I just want to hear about everything else.

I had a great time.  People were super friendly.  The old woman next to my brother was a little too friendly though lol.