Roll call for Lambeau!!

NewEra

3 hours ago, Augie said:

Same place, but yes. Just changed flags. My source was the Bill’s chaplain, so I don’t think he can lie to me about it.   ?

Actually, the BIL asked yesterday at the hotel and got the old “could not confirm or deny”. So we sat in the bar for hours, which worked fine for me. ?

Nice seeing you there, Augie!

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Nice seeing you there, Augie!

Same here! Hope Kim comes down and buys a round for everybody! ?

It was pretty cool to see how organized and professional that whole process is. 

I have been told by my local sister that a lot of players do come down later and hang out or get a bite. Oktoberfest is supposed to wrap up at 6:00 and they only get about 30 minutes to break down booths, so if you hang there you may see some folks after it gets “more normal”. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Augie said:

Same here! Hope Kim comes down and buys a round for everybody! ?

It was pretty cool to see how organized and professional that whole process is. 

I have been told by my local sister that a lot of players do come down later and hang out or get a bite. Oktoberfest is supposed to wrap up at 6:00 and they only get about 30 minutes to break down booths, so if you hang there you may see some folks after it gets “more normal”. 

Ate you going to be there? Still down in the area drinking!

11 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Top of the morning to all of you! Enjoying a coffee in the lovely village of Wauwatosa, 38, sunny , crisp... life is awesome! We are about 5 minutes from Miller Park, went thane there last night! Holy smokes, that place is awesome! 

Felt bad for Brewers fans as they had no clues why the hell Shout song kept being sung in the concourses! Lots o Bills fans in there last night. 

Leave for Geen BY in about an hour. Tour of the Stadium at 2, then it’s party time!

i will be wearing red Denison Swiming hat( lols just like a MAGA hat)  if ya see, say hi and buy me a beer!

what was the tour like?

Just now, Binghamton Beast said:

10-4....great meeting you! Go Bills!

Glad we could drag a few others out from the bar. I got some curious looks when I approached a few unsuspecting folks wearing Bills gear around the bar....then “hell yeah, let’s go!”. I wonder if any of them are on TBD. It happened kind of fast. 

Keep an eye open for Kim. ?

• Thank you (+1) 1

Ok, so who flew into Madison Wisconsin this afternoon? There was some guy (20-something) all decked out in Bills gear at the airport. Really stood out among the airport shops selling all the Green Bay gear (and two different cheese head hats ?).

Edited by Buffalo_Gal

10 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Ok, so who flew into Madison Wisconsin this afternoon? There was some guy (20-something) all decked out in Bills gear at the airport. Really stood out among the airport shops selling all the Green Bay gear (and two different cheese head hats ?).

Well, that depends. If it looked like a young strapping hot as hell dude in his 30’s, that be me. If it was a decrepit older man that looked in his 70’s, that be @Augie

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Well, that depends. If it looked like a young strapping hot as hell dude in his 30’s, that be me. If it was a decrepit older man that looked in his 70’s, that be @Augie

Since I’m almost in my 60’’s, but it feels like my 80’s, I’ll consider that a WIN. Now, if I looked like you in my 30’s, I probably never would have seen my 40’s. ? 

• Haha (+1) 1