Roll call for Lambeau!!

NewEra

Think I might swing by the Bills tailgate at that small little auto shop that has been circulating, see some Bills fans and then head over to the bart star plaza tailgate. 30 bucks is a darn good deal for three hours of food and booze. Plus I dont have to walk around with my own beer. 

Does anyone know if there is Uber in Green Bay?

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

Interesting. Seems like too many packer fans for me!  Best part would be that you don’t have to byob, compared to the Bills tailgate where you have to bring your own everything 

That’s what I figure. This tailgate can be home base for food, beer and bathrooms and then I can walk around to find other Bills fans in between.

3 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

That’s what I figure. This tailgate can be home base for food, beer and bathrooms and then I can walk around to find other Bills fans in between.

Yeah, looks like the gameplan for me too.  

My brother in law has a tailgate house with the back yard opening up to the stadium entrance on shadow lane. He’s hosting clients for his job and it’s all packer fans.  I’m staying there with a buddy, but only sticking around for a couple drinks in the morning then going to head to the Bills tailgate on Oneida then most likely the bart starr to fill up on food and finish off the buzz

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Yeah, looks like the gameplan for me too.  

My brother in law has a tailgate house with the back yard opening up to the stadium entrance on shadow lane. He’s hosting clients for his job and it’s all packer fans.  I’m staying there with a buddy, but only sticking around for a couple drinks in the morning then going to head to the Bills tailgate on Oneida then most likely the bart starr to fill up on food and finish off the buzz

Cool! I'll see you there. I'll be the guy in the Bills shirt. ;)  I will definitely swing by the Bills tailgate too, but it should be fun hanging with the Packers fans. I imagine they are happy we beat the Vikings and remain confident that the one legged Aaron Rodgers can still beat us. Hopefully, they won't be quite as happy by the end of the game.

49 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Cool! I'll see you there. I'll be the guy in the Bills shirt. ;)  I will definitely swing by the Bills tailgate too, but it should be fun hanging with the Packers fans. I imagine they are happy we beat the Vikings and remain confident that the one legged Aaron Rodgers can still beat us. Hopefully, they won't be quite as happy by the end of the game.

haha...have to wear same gear ya wore this past Sunday dude!!! For some reason i was wearing the white One BUffalo hat they gave out at TPEGS first game as owner...it will be my lid on Sunday!

Problem is below that..the shorts are no issue, looks to be in the 50's. But only had a T that day..may be that under a Denison University hoodie so all the Bills folks can know me if they see me!!!!! If I just said the most handsomest...maybe a bit tougher and  @Heitz . may argue that point!

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Haha (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

haha...have to wear same gear ya wore this past Sunday dude!!! For some reason i was wearing the white One BUffalo hat they gave out at TPEGS first game as owner...it will be my lid on Sunday!

Problem is below that..the shorts are no issue, looks to be in the 50's. But only had a T that day..may be that under a Denison University hoodie so all the Bills folks can know me if they see me!!!!! If I just said the most handsomest...maybe a bit tougher and  @Heitz . may argue that point!

Yeah, I broke in a new T-shirt last week. A grey T-shirt with the US flag in the word BILLS across the front. I will definitely be wearing it again on Sunday.  I may be a tad bit cold, since it is still 90 here in Atlanta, but I’ll get over it. 

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

My brother in law has a tailgate house with the back yard opening up to the stadium entrance on shadow lane. He’s hosting clients for his job and it’s all packer fans.  

Tailgate house sounds awesome! Definitely start out there for the free food and booze before you venture out.

• Like (+1) 1

If the Bills Backer tailgate party is anything like the one they threw in Kansas City a few years back everybody will be in for an absolute blast.  There was plenty of booze and food to go around for everybody so don't get nervous.  Just try to show up with at least a case of beer to contribute.  I also have a feeling Bills fans might be taking over many Wisconsin bars all weekend just a hunch :rolleyes:

I am making the trip from Rochester.  I was originally coming with a group of 4 however 1 person had to back out so i have one extra ticket with the 3 of us in section 123 row 60 behind the bills sidelines on the 30 yard line for sale.  Text me at 5eight5-233-683four if you or anyone other Bills fan has interest.  Can also be a PAckers fan however prefer Bills of course.  It is in the last row of the section so no one is behind us.

Go Bills

19 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Sooooo, just look for the handsome guy with no Bills gear on!? ?

Regarding the gear, I think the reason we got crushed at the opener is because I forget to change out of that small SJ13 into my fresh new #95.  Seemed to work last week, so will be rocking it again this week!

I'm getting pumped for this one, will definitely drag the girl and her fam to all the Bills tailgates!

42 minutes ago, Manther said:

Will be there in section 112.  4 Packers fans, 2 Bills fans and 1 Dolphins fan (I know!).

Driving from Toronto tomorrow and back Monday.

Go Bills!

Where are we tailgating?  

Leave the Fish fan in Wisconsin.

On 9/25/2018 at 9:20 AM, Ice bowl 67 said:

Hey buddy hope you have a great time. I'm nervous about this game.

Now you know how we feel about EVERY game!

Edited by eball