Roll call for Lambeau!!

NewEra

17 hours ago, Dadonkadonk said:

Flying in from Portland with one of my sons.  Brewers game Sat night. Bills on Sunday.

Not trying to give you advise....but...You really shouldn't show favoritism as a parent....and I've never been a parent...but I did stay at a holiday inn last night. 

12 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

13 in our gruop..almohere..half of em Lenz's!!!Damn, wish my brother was still around he would love this trip!

Just a heads up to all.. I would have backup plans for both the tailgate on Sunday and the party on Saturday..but especially the tailgate. Basing it on the playoff game last year.Maybe not as many people, but sure seems like a ton of Bills fans going. 

I know the guy who's house we are renting says the place where the party is Saturday "rarely" runs out of beer...that's not a good sign!!!

AMEN!

And.......How on earth could anyone in Wisconsin run out of beer? On a game day? Do they run out of cheese too? What else is there to do in Wisconsin?  (I’m pretty sure my poor sister will never see this....but I can’’t fully trust Plenz, he’s sneaky like that) 

EDIT: for all I know they have a Dave and Busters.   ?

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

13 in our gruop..almohere..half of em Lenz's!!!Damn, wish my brother was still around he would love this trip!

Just a heads up to all.. I would have backup plans for both the tailgate on Sunday and the party on Saturday..but especially the tailgate. Basing it on the playoff game last year.Maybe not as many people, but sure seems like a ton of Bills fans going. 

I know the guy who's house we are renting says the place where the party is Saturday "rarely" runs out of beer...that's not a good sign!!!

Better bring back a win. 

We are babysitting the granddaughters.  

5 minutes ago, CowgirlsFan said:

I'm not @Ice bowl 67 but most teams stay in Appleton. 

The Cowboys always stay in Appleton. 

Bills will be there I’m told. We are expecting to be there for Bills arrival. Not sure about the home team/Packers. Or the location of the fire alar.....oh never mind. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Oh man I can't tell where the Pack is playing. You guys might try to keep them up all night LOL.

But we just want to drop by with well wishes. Don’t deprive us of being wholesome good sports! Let us make the world a better place! We need more of that. ?