patriots demise is greatly Exaggerated

17 Josh Allen

1 minute ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Not yet. They have had this game every year the last 5 years and we say the same thing. 

They had this game vs. good teams not the Detroit Lions. They have a lack of talent problem, an aging problem and they seem disgruntled. Gronk admitting he threaten to retire because of the trade, Brady’s post game. Things are falling apart for them. Troy Brown says the ship is no longer just taking on water it is now cap sizing. 

Anyone see Tom Terrific launch the ball down the field because he was so pissed that Patterson cut his route short? 

Edelman returning will help them out but they are thin and all of their remaining key players are old. Sony is a joke, he isn’t special. If you take a first round RB he better be special. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, DuckyBoys said:

dunno they are vulnerable

Exactly. Done? Doormats? Hell no. Beatable? Hell yes

For years I've wanted the Bills to beat a PRIME Brady and Bellichick. Not wishing they simply retired as too many Bills fans do. What kind of lack of competitive spirit is that?

Well, Brady is as sharp as ever, and BB as good. Yet their team is weaker and beating them on MNF and at home would be SSSSWWWWWWEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT

2 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

That was my take from the game.  Speed of players wasnt even close on both sides of the ball, but Lions O vs Pats D was a mismatch.  

The rookie for Detroit has some serious explosion. He was fun to watch. Maybe that was because their LBs are so bad but he looked really good.

Gordon necessitates the opposing defense pulling a safety out of the box. He alone relieves some pressure on Gronk and opens up the running game. Edelman should create more space, too.

You can say what you want about him but just the prescense of Gordon on the field opens up things for Gronk.

2 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Could they give Brady a worse receiving core?

Hogan - Solid role player

Dorsett - Failed 1st rounder

Patterson - Failed first rounder

Gronk - Great player, injury risk

Don't get me wrong, I hope they implode. But if your plan was to trade Jimmy G and win one or two more with Brady, assembling that team around him is a joke. They couldnt convince Allen Robinson to come play with Brady? or keep Brandon Cooks?

If I was Brady, I'd be pissed

Yeah Brady could have our receiving core.

Pats were 2-2 last year and then Brady put up 500 yards in the Super Bowl.  Way too early to condemn the Pats.  They got Gordon coming in, they have Edelman coming back, and they got Sony Michel just starting to get some reps who I think could wind up being a very dangerous weapon as the season goes on with young legs.  Sony is still getting into game condition and learning to play in the NFL thanks to the small knee procedure that took his preseason.  

So while I LOVED watching the Lions beat them, I am not ready to say they are done or not making the playoffs.  I need to see what this team can do when its back at full strength first before I rejoice in their demise.  In the meantime, I am just enjoying our big win and their big loss.  

16 hours ago, 17 Josh Allen said:

In the next few weeks they will get  Julian Edelman back and Josh gordon in the line up. I’m loving this Lions beat down but i’m Cautious

Gronkowski should have retired when the timing was right....he's no longer a massive weapon,his body is beat up and tired.