patriots demise is greatly Exaggerated

17 Josh Allen

Just now, The Wiz said:

I'd rather watch the fins crush them and go 4-0 than the Pats win.  I'm just tired of them.

Nope, I still root against Miami.  Miami could play ISIS, and I'd root for ISIS.

But I hope the Pats lose every other game.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Nope, I still root against Miami.  Miami could play ISIS, and I'd root for ISIS.

But I hope the Pats lose every other game.

I get the old rivalry.  I'm just happy that the Pats are playing poorly at this point.  How about a tie instead?  

22 minutes ago, Flip Johnson said:

This is different. They lack difference making players on offense. Edelman will help them, but he won't solve everything.

He will.  He keeps the chains moving...And when Edelman is on the field,  Gronk becomes a HUGE Target, especially in the red zone....Brady thrives when he has that wonderful slot receiver.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

So the patriots season relies on Josh Gordon

Hmmmmm

No, it relies on Brady having SOMEONE, ANYONE to throw to.  I suspect they will be right where they always are at the end of the season.  I mean I suppose this could be the year Brady falls flat, but I don't think so.  He doesn't a very talented team around him.

Edited by PeterDude

6 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

^^This^^^  No one should be looking past GB, who got handled by the Redskins today

Unless the folks posting here are secretly members of the Bills 53-man roster or coaching staff, we can “look past GB” all we want and it won’t make a damn bit of difference.

• Like (+1) 1

They have a couple of losses in a row and we talk about the wheels coming off every year for like the last 3. I have been guilty of such. Until I see them drop 6 or 7 games, and Brady looks like a completely defeated man on the field and the sidelines, I am just going to watch hoping this time it is for real. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

So the patriots season relies on Josh Gordon

Hmmmmm

Yeah, when you're relying on Toke Gordon to be your savior...

If the Cheaters lose this weekend, they're not winning the division, barring some major injuries to the Dols.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

I don't know.  I know everybody is always ready to bury the Patriots when they start slow only to be embarrassed later, that said, I think Brady might be hitting the wall. 

He looked pretty average lady night and that INT was a bad one.  I'm curious to see how his arm looks in the second half of the season.

When player's, especially QB's hit the wall, it is often not gradual.  A lot of great QB's go from top 5 one year to bottom 5 the next when they hit the wall.

Brady is 41 years old.  He isn't playing until 45.  This or next will be his last season.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12