Sign in to follow this  
John from Riverside

Beane took a lot of heat for his offseason pick ups

I don't think we'll see Trent Murphy at his best for a while yet. He's still favoring his injured leg and he's on a limited snap count. We'll see a lot of Nate Orchard this Sunday.

12 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

You didnt have any problem piling on after the first two soooooo

Soooooo what?  A single win after two horrible losses in which the team was totally out-classed doesn't give McDermott and Beane redemption although you're free to anoint them "great" if you want.

Just now, SoTier said:

Soooooo what?  A single win after two horrible losses in which the team was totally out-classed doesn't give McDermott and Beane redemption although you're free to anoint them "great" if you want.

you spent a day not being angry.  that's not bad.

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, teef said:

...bet he STILL kicked the dog..........

24 minutes ago, teef said:

I'm not "being angry".  I'm skeptical.  McDermott/Beane are 10-10, including a playoff loss.  Including ass-kickings by LA Chargers twice, New Orleans, New England twice, and Baltimore.   Including losses to Carolina, New England, Jacksonville and Baltimore in which all the Bills could muster in each game was a FG.   That's not exactly impressive but pretend it is if it fits your fantasies.

Giving Groy a bit of a pass, he's a Guard most of his career. Maybe trying to fit a square peg into a round hole has been the Bills problem. Coaching makes up a lot of the issue. McDermott waking Frazier out of his play calling slumber was kind of huge. I have faith in the coaching staff. They're taking a bunch of no names on offense, and now they've tasted victory. The defense is now shaping up into what many thought. The biggest question moving forward will be depth, when the inevitable injury bug hits. I do like where this team is going, and it obviously started in the 2nd half against the Chargers.

28 minutes ago, SoTier said:

I'm not "being angry".  I'm skeptical.  McDermott/Beane are 10-10, including a playoff loss.  Including ass-kickings by LA Chargers twice, New Orleans, New England twice, and Baltimore.   Including losses to Carolina, New England, Jacksonville and Baltimore in which all the Bills could muster in each game was a FG.   That's not exactly impressive but pretend it is if it fits your fantasies.

i mean...i don't think i've said anywhere that this team is a world beater, or even good.  i'm not sure why there's such a hard stance from some posters that if you're not furious, you're obviously gushing over the staff.  it doesn't have to work that way believe it or not.  i just see this as a team that still evolving.  i just don't think we have a good idea on who this team really is until next fall.  i'm just choosing not to be angry and upset at every little bump along the way.  we knew there were going to be growing pains this year...i'm just understanding of them right now.

3 hours ago, SoTier said:

Or you could just slow down a tick and realize that the season is 16 games and we were not going to win every one of them AND we are in the hard part of our schedule.

If we come out of this first 4 game 2-2 we might actually have something.

Sign in to follow this