It’s confirmed: Zay Jones is the biggest bust in living memory

BringBackOrton

12 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

Could anyone be more invisible out there? Yeah, Benjamin is in self-preservation mode and going half speed on half of his plays, but Zay is trying his best. That’s horrific. There is 0.0 chance this guy makes it out of TC next year. 

We took him over JuJu. Damn. I’d rather have TJ Graham.

Your poor memory is not any reason to brag.

EJ is the biggest bust the Bills have had. The guy was the single worst qb in the nfl for most of his time on the team and was the first qb drafted that year. Zay does suck so far though. It’s a shame knowing we had Sammy, Hogan, Woods and Goodwin all together...kept none and did nothing when we had them. That’s a testament to just how bad our passing games were with Tyrod. The only QB that used them was Orton.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

He didn’t get many plays, it seemed, but he did have one important catch. Certainly not a big day, but I won’t throw in the towel yet. 

I'm not giving up on him. But I am troubled by his lack of presence. He's invisible on offense. My concern about him is not his ability to catch the ball (as compared to Foster) but his ability to get open and gain separation. 

Although Benjamin is more of a factor as a receiver I am more bothered about him than even Zay. He seems to have a lackadaisical attitude that is very much evident when the ball is not going to him. If I had to bet whether Benjamin or Zay would be more likely to be on our roster next year my money would be on Zay. I'm really rooting for Zay to do well. 

1 minute ago, JohnC said:

I'm not giving up on him. But I am troubled by his lack of presence. He's invisible on offense. My concern about him is not his ability to catch the ball (as compared to Foster) but his ability to get open and gain separation. 

Although Benjamin is more of a factor as a receiver I am more bothered about him than even Zay. He seems to have a lackadaisical attitude that is very much evident when the ball is not going to him. If I had to bet whether Benjamin or Zay would be more likely to be on our roster next year my money would be on Zay. I'm really rooting for Zay to do well. 

Zay would be cheaper, for sure. I just want to give us another 5-10 games and see how this shakes out. Look at week 1, then look at week 3. We really don’t know who we are or what we have yet. Fortunately, the trend is awesome at the moment! 

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

He can't get open unless the scheme does it for him and he can't win contested catches. He's a bust. Not an all time bust since he's just a 2nd rounder but considering we traded up what else can you say?

Use the Patriots (pick) schemes, if we must. It’s not like REAL cheating. 

25 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

Could anyone be more invisible out there? Yeah, Benjamin is in self-preservation mode and going half speed on half of his plays, but Zay is trying his best. That’s horrific. There is 0.0 chance this guy makes it out of TC next year. 

We took him over JuJu. Damn. I’d rather have TJ Graham.

Um, he's leading the Bills in receptions and yards.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Reilly. Ignored by NFL GMs for 3 straight seasons. 

Hogan was decent even with Bills. 

Reilly can’t beat out Foster. That’s about all we need to know. 

Hogan could barely get a sniff in the NFL and six years later he set a receiving record.